Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last week she looked like handsome squidward hahahhaha and now like one of them sponges with a smiling face 😂

Reactions: 6
She’s gone and got more cheek filler and completely f’ed up her face 🤢🤢🤢 what a waste of beauty that she used to be. At least now her outside matches her ugly inside.
7B1F7EBE-7FB9-47A0-8231-7AED33D450DB.jpeg
9EB37625-72D4-4801-849F-EC749B4B201F.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m still shocked she sold her account what a stupid move lol. Why not make it private or something for a bit and post less while working on bettering the brand

Reactions: 9
She literally took the photo from the Ali listing. Let’s see how Fraudster Roze prices these.
AD758D9C-02D5-45EF-AF3A-185DD01FF1B2.jpeg
DFC2B816-7F34-476E-82AB-C1A7E1BECBE5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
yep i think 3-5 weeks ? :O correct me if i'm wrong XD
Yes on Ali express but if you order bulk items on Ali baba they offer express shipping which is usually within 2 weeks.
09836C36-3E7C-4B4B-A3DA-FD110BD43718.jpeg

This is what her order quantity will probably be like and she will probably sell one for the price she paid for the full bundle.

There are pics of the models styling the pants in different outfits, she will probably copy those too 🤣 twit.

Reactions: 5
I dont have an issue with people drop shipping but thats not what rosies doing! Shes making out like its from her “boutique” like her prices are mango prices

• Heart
I think it’s hilarious that people are so aware now of the insta hustle etc.
Like the Aliexpress stuff I would never have known about it if it wasn’t for tattle. I used to think how do these young girls set up their own brands?? (I’m a wee bit older) now I laugh knowing they order off the one website which doesn’t seem to be secret anyway now?? Like surely people viewing your items would know it’s from a wholesaler unless they are dumb 12 year olds maybe??

The extensions are either ratty af or she’s not bothered to brush them since they’ve come out the package. Girls a mess fr

Reactions: 6
Someone’s been and had her hair done during lockdown! Thought her fam were venerable? Let alone mixing house holds with her boyfriend!
She’s still rocking them trainers LOL give them a day off hun
And glad she’s gotten rid of that vile orange tan
Giving me chloe mafia/ Khan vibes when she auditioned for xfactor lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.