Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
right excuse me for thinking aloud am bored lol

I find the whole selling account thing so odd. I wonder how much that girl paid for it. It could work if the person was savvy enough but she doesn’t look it. No offence to her lol

also as someone said I think it was a bad move on rosies part as with the right attitude and movements she could have turned her IG around and built it. Funnily enough, she and others love to call tattle a trove of trolls BUT it’s actually the “too nice” side of me that oddly feels sorry for her at times and wants her to do well (I think she seems lost at times which maybe makes her seem an underdog in my mind and I love an underdog).

but then I get reminded of the racist tweets and I realise I am being too nice.

Reactions: 14
LOOOOOOOOOOL! I can’t bleeping deal!!
who does this trashy hoe Think she is? Like I’m sorry but what a pile of tit!!!!! That tracksuit set it’s vile I wouldn’t even pay a fiver for it!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Not to mention that hoodie!! Who the bleeping is buying that crap!! Girl needs to stop and get a proper job and stop selling over priced Ali express clobber!! And give the trainers a day off!! 🥴

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
LOOOOOOOOOOL! I can’t bleeping deal!!
who does this trashy hoe Think she is? Like I’m sorry but what a pile of tit!!!!! That tracksuit set it’s vile I wouldn’t even pay a fiver for it!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Not to mention that hoodie!! Who the bleeping is buying that crap!! Girl needs to stop and get a proper job and stop selling over priced Ali express clobber!! And give the trainers a day off!! 🥴
🤣🤣 I quite like the paris hoodie 😳😳 wouldnt buy it from her tho 🤣😂😂

Reactions: 2
Why on earth didn’t she swap her lushes account to her main one? Maybe she’d actually get some business that way lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rosies account has been sold off again from Slaggy Anne to some girl doing beauty stuff? Averaging 20 likes a post:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1614159787543.png

if its suhc a good fabric , why dont ya wear a mimi tracksuit Debbie ????????????? ?

1614159972566.png
1614160031961.png

studio aliexpress

1614160006788.png

Reactions: 4
View attachment 452904

if its suhc a good fabric , why dont ya wear a mimi tracksuit Debbie ????????????? ?

View attachment 452908View attachment 452910

studio aliexpress

View attachment 452909
I feel like she should’ve stuck to one genre first like loungewear. Or bikinis or going out west yk or sleepwear. Like start off w a core interest w like a set in stone ‘collection’ and from there build

XDDDDDDD
View attachment 453038

and again on the floor with the dog . ew :sick:
View attachment 453042
I really hope people wash the clothes before they acc wear it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.