Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is a size 8 a medium / large 😑🥱
its the "use me for size reference" when nobody actually knows how tall she is or has seen her... so how can we?? she prob facetunes and uses angles to make herself look tall/short, curvy/slim whatever she fckn feels like. HOW TF can we use you for reference you silly bint

Reactions: 12
its the "use me for size reference" when nobody actually knows how tall she is or has seen her... so how can we?? she prob facetunes and uses angles to make herself look tall/short, curvy/slim whatever she fckn feels like. HOW TF can we use you for reference you silly bint
She don’t look like an 8 👀👀

Reactions: 10
Lol size 8 my ass.. she looks like a 12 and nothing wrong with that don’t know why she’s trying to lie about it.

A92FDD92-4D81-4EE0-BEF8-D6F93C49E3E1.jpeg
6E456284-E4DC-4E94-A0EC-B261F7AB85F2.jpeg
490CF202-F650-4119-96D9-1B7E5D21AF16.png

And what’s with the ridiculous posing she’s doing ahahAh who lays on a dirty pavement with cream clothes on and with Covid. So dumb.
F83625F6-FF99-438C-84CF-475CA88E04D8.jpeg
43F57918-D7E8-44A9-B511-85C4F6CAD22D.jpeg
9149C465-2199-489A-9345-ECEDC95F4C9E.png

All the clothes are so cheap and chavvy looking. N it doesn’t help she’s paired them up with her fake lv bag.

• Haha
Lol size 8 my ass.. she looks like a 12 and nothing wrong with that don’t know why she’s trying to lie about it.

View attachment 444911View attachment 444913View attachment 444912

And what’s with the ridiculous posing she’s doing ahahAh who lays on a dirty pavement with cream clothes on and with Covid. So dumb.
View attachment 444914View attachment 444915View attachment 444916

All the clothes are so cheap and chavvy looking. N it doesn’t help she’s paired them up with her fake lv bag.
The top she wore on the floor had her tags on too!! That’s not going to be washed before being sold! She’s got some nerve saying she doesn’t accept refunds or items with fake tan and mess on but she goes and gets the dirt on them

Reactions: 7

View attachment 444911View attachment 444913View attachment 444912

View attachment 444914View attachment 444915View attachment 444916

Hertfordshire has some nice locations why has she chosen under a dirty ass bridge ffs

Reactions: 6
I just want to know who took her photos. Her mum? 😂 And them Balenciaga’s need a day off! Why would she even want to wear them under some dirty bridge 🤢

As a brand owner why would you advertise your clothing with knock off designers esp when you’re charging ridiculous prices. She should change her brand name to Chavs R Us.

It looks like she got her trainers from here. You can see she has a huge dirt mark on the front, can’t even keep those clean.

Reactions: 5
As a brand owner why would you advertise your clothing with knock off designers esp when you’re charging ridiculous prices. She should change her brand name to Chavs R Us.

It looks like she got her trainers from here. You can see she has a huge dirt mark on the front, can’t even keep those clean.
I think they posted it because she is wearing their knock of Cartier ring. But I agree about why would they repost something where you can literally see the dirt on the trainers 🥴 if they wear real she would not be wearing them outside where they can get muddy

Reactions: 3
She got her eyelashes done lol i know the girl that runs the eyelash page lol and she posted this so
142768BE-F94F-41C5-96D7-2373FABAF947.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Slaggy Anne’s posts are doing well! A whopping 72 likes on this one
One of her stories came up on my feed and I was like when the duck did I follow this freak?? I unfollowed straight away before I checked on here and realised she bought Rosie’s account lol how sad. Wonder how much she paid for it 🤔
can anyone give me a short summary of why people don’t like her? not sure if she has a thread but she’s not relevant enough for me to read through all of its posts 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.