Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen her story on lushes where she said she couldn’t shoot anymore promo because her phone died? 😭 im sorry WHAT? your meant to be a full on business owner and you cant invest in a bleeping portable phone charger? I feel like she just wasn’t born to a business owner whatsoever. She really should of just taken some sort of hair and beauty course and been done with it! At least then she’d probably be making some money.
I thought the exact same thing!! You make sure your bleeping phone is fully charged before u go on a shoot surely!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Sorry but why are you on the floor ROZE! In close you probably plan to sell and not to mention germs R US! On the floor 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 no class just trash
It’s beyond me how anyone in their right mind can think this is appealing. Trash on all levels and no concern about hygiene in a pandemic🤮🤮🤮. Looney!!!!

And I agree most her pics don’t show the clothes, it’s more about her posing like a trashy chav with her inflated lips.

It’s all just wrong. Being on the dirty floor, the dirty shoes, that pose for selling clothes?! She looks like she’s advertising for Only Fans. And if you sharpen the imagines you can see the stitching in the middle of the ass is about to come undone and looks like some dirty stain. Ugh imagine she actually sells these worn items.
FA8E919A-26DE-4CA8-A7E6-DEEE71CFCA04.jpeg
0C077945-D300-4C88-8858-736B8F849459.jpeg
4986511D-1B50-472A-92DA-E35961144483.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
One of her stories came up on my feed and I was like when the duck did I follow this freak?? I unfollowed straight away before I checked on here and realised she bought Rosie’s account lol how sad. Wonder how much she paid for it 🤔
can anyone give me a short summary of why people don’t like her? not sure if she has a thread but she’s not relevant enough for me to read through all of its posts 😭
Best way to explain her is.. she is a fake traveller (ex husband is traveller), she made her money selling JP+ but her body is from surgery and a gastric band plus a lot of drugs and photoshop. She has two kids who she seems to palm off the whole time. Has broken lockdown constantly. Had a shop, got kicked out of shop, has since trained to inject botox and filler and is now doing that during lockdown from her living room.
Sleeping with an engaged criminal whose misses just had a baby. She knows about his many women and doesn't seem to care as she has 3 kids with him and he always comes back to her. Has a crazy German mother who sells Scentsy and who recently found a new boyfriend only for him to suddenly very sadly pass away just after she sold her house and so the crazy mother is trying to make out they had agreed she would move in there.
There are 18 threads of all this!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Best way to explain her is.. she is a fake traveller (ex husband is traveller), she made her money selling JP+ but her body is from surgery and a gastric band plus a lot of drugs and photoshop. She has two kids who she seems to palm off the whole time. Has broken lockdown constantly. Had a shop, got kicked out of shop, has since trained to inject botox and filler and is now doing that during lockdown from her living room.
Sleeping with an engaged criminal whose misses just had a baby. She knows about his many women and doesn't seem to care as she has 3 kids with him and he always comes back to her. Has a crazy German mother who sells Scentsy and who recently found a new boyfriend only for him to suddenly very sadly pass away just after she sold her house and so the crazy mother is trying to make out they had agreed she would move in there.
There are 18 threads of all this!
I have a headache 😂😂😩😩. I went on a journey reading that

Reactions: 9
2E985213-1BC8-40FB-A358-F68BFB8C8E42.jpeg

This Twitter account got to be her attempt at being a ‘dominatrix’ OF girl and must be why ‘babygirlroze’ was changed to byrosiembragg once she got with her now BF 🧐

I really couldn’t see this being a catfish, just fits her too much 🤣

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Business Queen
It does make me laugh when young girls try to do this dominatrix thing and don’t know a thing about it lol tbh with her original following she would probs make a killing on only fans , enough to set up this clothing business .... well I say business it’s not really is it lol !

Reactions: 6
It does make me laugh when young girls try to do this dominatrix thing and don’t know a thing about it lol tbh with her original following she would probs make a killing on only fans , enough to set up this clothing business .... well I say business it’s not really is it lol !
Tbf OF doesn’t have to be just sexual because idk who would pay to see hers

Reactions: 4
Tbf OF doesn’t have to be just sexual because idk who would pay to see hers
Yeah that’s what I mean cause of her “mua” phase she could have sold tutorials in there as well lol she’s dumb . If I had a big following , I’d be on only fans like “look I’m walking my dog” ....but wait she doesn’t walk her dog lmfao

She’s like Jordan Lipscombe what does this girl acc do like genuine question. Taking pictures is max like 3/4 hours at push. She never sends parcels in times so what does she acc do.
Even on my days off if I don’t do something like even watch a film or idk paint my nails lol I feel bored n unaccomplished just sitting there doing nothing like even like cooking a meal or something but what does she do. She doesn’t like this page because she can’t face the truth. I’d happily say this to her face 10000% because she needs someone to tell her the truth. Rosie babe ... Hope is doing better than you’ve done in years. You’ve had this lashes thing for years and it isn’t going anywhere. Hopes studio looks clean and amazing n she has a genuine passion. As soon as lockdown is over my friends and I will 100% book w her lol I don’t even like eyelash extensions but just to support because she is everything you thought you where. Jealousy is a bad trait

• Angry
Reactions: 7
View attachment 446958
This Twitter account got to be her attempt at being a ‘dominatrix’ OF girl and must be why ‘babygirlroze’ was changed to byrosiembragg once she got with her now BF 🧐

I really couldn’t see this being a catfish, just fits her too much 🤣
Hahahaha no way she was doing that up till last year. And she was on her high horse saying she would never do OF and accusing influencers in Dubai “selling their pussy” Rosie hun you tried to sell your pussy and failed at that too?! Imagine gahahah

And I think her BF will be ready to move on soon enough. He follows a load of much more beautiful girls and regularly likes a lot of raunchy pics girls have up.

don’t get me started on the one where they name drop Rosie Bragg and then talk about her getting her dog to lick her out 🤢🤢🤢
Ohhhhhhhhhhh my gooooodddddddd the poor dog. I knew some people did it but I never thought people acc did that wtf 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.