Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever take that brown set off. It’s not even that nice on her
She’s worn it 3 times in a week 🤣🤣 the woman prob not even given it a wash

So Lego head unfollowed her today so she posted this
E7B71B70-56D7-4D90-8F69-7A3F0C929B14.jpeg

Then this, like how desperate can you be. I can see that company firing her any time now, they can’t have her representing a brand.
1532810D-AF8C-49FC-BA78-4CCF8F969C02.jpeg

And who remembers the days she had a bf and would boast about only her man can see her body 🤣🤣🤣 muppettt

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Find it hilarious how she has mandala print wall hangings in her room when we all know she was the girl who would take the piss out of anyone who would have one!

Reactions: 1
She’s a fraud LOL! Embrace you’re weight gain hon. Karma at its finest for fat shamming. No doubt that contraceptive pill Lego head had you on worked wonders on gaining you’re body fat. Embrace it babe or stop slobbing about in you’re bedroom and go for a run. stop being a catfish by editing you’re pics poor doors are suffering out here 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s a fraud LOL! Embrace you’re weight gain hon. Karma at its finest for fat shamming. No doubt that contraceptive pill Lego head had you on worked wonders on gaining you’re body fat. Embrace it babe or stop slobbing about in you’re bedroom and go for a run. stop being a catfish by editing you’re pics poor doors are suffering out here 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Her “friends” must be cringing at how much she edits herself. Lego head must be having a right laugh and glad he dumped her.
I wonder if he’s gonna take back the car. I saw it was still in her drive the other day.

Reactions: 3
Her “friends” must be cringing at how much she edits herself. Lego head must be having a right laugh and glad he dumped her.
I wonder if he’s gonna take back the car. I saw it was still in her drive the other day.
what friends? And its ugly little car im not sure if its even worth taking back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
what friends? And its ugly little car im not sure if its even worth taking back 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is a beg at this point.
She’s tagged motel rocks in her pic ahahaha and she says she’s not trying to be a iNFlUeNcEr anymore. Clown🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Aww no friends babe ?
Looool what a beg. Having to beg your followers to go out with you ahahah the fact she doesn’t have any mates to text privately but has to put a story screams how toxic she is. Not even reselling the ticket but says “go with me” 🤣🤣🤣 I love how karma is working on this clown

Reactions: 3
Rosie isnt like other girls because she watches educational documentaries 😭😭 pick me pick me xxx
E5B0D760-BA92-450C-A2A9-D7D643C9F879.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.