Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so swollen like yk after a fat cry but she hasn’t cried. She looks like her skin is holding in so much salt like idk how to explain it lol she just looks popable her lips, her face everything looks like one sneeze and it’s popping.
1A6D156A-B690-4E30-A550-AA1BFDAAE744.png
07D97C00-CA14-4462-97D4-602F92FE3733.png

Reactions: 3
She looks so swollen like yk after a fat cry but she hasn’t cried. She looks like her skin is holding in so much salt like idk how to explain it lol she just looks popable her lips, her face everything looks like one sneeze and it’s popping. View attachment 676775View attachment 676776
For a bird who has an eyelash brand you think she’d put some lashes on and stop herself looking so awful. Like your body is brown but the face is orange ???? Baby girl it’s not it.
“Such a little poser” get out your own arse you look awful and it’s EMBARRAZINGGGG

Attachments

Reactions: 5
God what has happened to her? The hair scrapped back so tight is not doing her any favours now she's put on weight!

Reactions: 3
Her dress sense is AWFUL wtf is she wearing and the second pic her shape looks so weird.
Sounds like such a chav at her sisters party “let’s avv ittt” cringe. That hairstyle is unflattering too, you can see her scalp from all the hair she’s lost. The last thing she should be doing is pulling her hair back tight.
18BB617B-6AAE-4451-9A13-476F4F978C42.jpeg

C2EED485-9798-4849-970A-D299C357487A.jpeg

Just look how thin her hair is, she’s gonna end up bald constantly pulling her hair back. And don’t get me started on constantly black facing. She can’t grasp the concept of doing natural tan make up without going overboard. It’s disturbing she can’t feel good with natural skin tone. She so desperately wants to look like anything but like a white girl.
3F2F8536-174C-480B-B7AF-5198AD7A8185.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Her dress sense is AWFUL wtf is she wearing and the second pic her shape looks so weird.
Sounds like such a chav at her sisters party “let’s avv ittt” cringe. That hairstyle is unflattering too, you can see her scalp from all the hair she’s lost. The last thing she should be doing is pulling her hair back tight.
View attachment 678560
View attachment 678561

Just look how thin her hair is, she’s gonna end up bald constantly pulling her hair back. And don’t get me started on constantly black facing. She can’t grasp the concept of doing natural tan make up without going overboard. It’s disturbing she can’t feel good with natural skin tone. She so desperately wants to look like anything but like a white girl.
View attachment 678593
I don’t understand why she doesn’t use root touch up spray ....it’s a staple in most professional makeup artists kits for brunettes lol

oh wait ....she’s not a pro makeup artist and looks like she’s deep throated a can of fake tan on the daily and it’s ejaculated randomly on her face .
This girl man 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Guess Lego head really did dump her ass coz she’s been talking too the moooooooooooon
Did no one see her q&a thing then she was like “actually never mind cause you’re all asking the same question and I’m not prepared to answer that publicly” like loool you saying that just answered it

Reactions: 12
Did no one see her q&a thing then she was like “actually never mind cause you’re all asking the same question and I’m not prepared to answer that publicly” like loool you saying that just answered it
Yessssss saw it and we all know what was being asked 🤣 wanted to ask did Lego head also take the car back as well 😆

• Haha
Rosie bragg has really changed omg i loved her when she to draw on them block eyebrows and she was with that boy who thought he was a road man 🤣

• Haha
JACK🤣 is that the one she had a youtube with ? a mini morrison 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah lol jack and John were both chavs but felt sorry for jack smelly ROZE cheated on him and cussed out his mum who didn’t do tit ROZE is vile. Still wanna know what exactly happened to her and rendall 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.