Rosie Bragg #2 BabyGirlRoze or ByRosieMBragg? Who cares she’s still a ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe her hairs falling out because shes constantly dying her hair, wearing extensions, tight hairstyles its not rocket science
Nah not even I have died my hair blonde and black and brown and even pink blue and purple and then all the way back to blonde again over and over and my hair has neverrrr fallen out like that

also I have very thin coarse hair. She has naturally thick full hair well used too

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Nah not even I have died my hair blonde and black and brown and even pink blue and purple and then all the way back to blonde again over and over and my hair has neverrrr fallen out like that

also I have very thin coarse hair. She has naturally thick full hair well used too
Welll its probably not helped ontop of everything else i mentioned

Is she really still trying to pretend she’s a size 10? Oh polly goes up small as well so their 10 is more an 8. Mid size influencers are doing amazing atm I dunno why the door , I mean Rosie doesn’t just own it .
Hair loss will be down to her poor diet , drink and potential drug use . The bleach will cause it to snap but not fall out at this stage .

Rosie , hun, sort your unemployment status out , eat better and stop pretending youre a size 10 and embrace your new figure . People will like you more for it lol

Reactions: 5
She constantly has “treatments” in her hair and know what a slob she is, probably doesn’t wash them out properly before reapplying. And depending on the treatments she uses she could be over doing it, can lead to losing elasticity in the hair and breakage.

Why do these screen shots crack me up. The lips and and movements 😅😅😅
358DD867-88E5-44C9-85A5-58CDAC369B84.jpeg
8616369D-0A1B-46E2-810F-0943BCD6EB56.jpeg
B85F2E5C-F14B-40F1-ACF7-EEFEFE3075BF.jpeg
19889C5F-0989-4FE3-A3B4-3C6FC2216EBB.jpeg
B6CF020E-8E6D-445C-B2DD-CF82FDCEF23D.jpeg
B4270161-CFAA-43C7-8027-4AD46B86E9B8.jpeg
03B7AAB5-7829-4391-A667-88D692786219.jpeg
62FECCD3-B8F7-43D1-8F0D-F11BC129B59B.jpeg
F61EECC0-3CD4-463D-8FF6-A5FCED1FB998.jpeg
100450F3-7CAE-4EC7-A2B6-E87779E5CF3D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yet she thinks it looks so natural and doesn’t look like fillers 😂😂😂 I can see her falling out with friends telling her they look ridiculous, prob why she’s a loner now.

Why would she post this pic, looks so dumb esp with her new work place seeing it. How professional, not.
I think she’s doing anything at this point to try and catch her “bf” attention lol or any male attention at this point🤢🤢
EF2E0C0B-21EF-4BA5-BD6B-9F3C705651F1.jpeg

Lol at her asking for a big venue for her 21st ( which isn’t till feb 😂) when she has 0 friends

• Haha
Lol at her asking for a big venue for her 21st ( which isn’t till feb 😂) when she has 0 friends
Wasn’t she “looking” for a venue for new year party as well, she’s full of bollocks. Just posting it to seem like she has friends 🤣🤣🤣 can’t even pay full price for a dress and she is asking about a venue hire ahaha

Wasn’t she “looking” for a venue for new year party as well, she’s full of bollocks. Just posting it to seem like she has friends 🤣🤣🤣 can’t even pay full price for a dress and she is asking about a venue hire ahaha
Seriously though who is she going to be inviting? 😂😂😂 i dont have so many friends that i could have a massive party anymore but I wouldn’t pretend like i did because its just embarrassing 🙃 go for a nice meal with your family roze because there isn’t anyone else is there

Ngl I’m 19 but imo having a big friendship group isn’t that impressive cause it’s most likely they’re all chatting tit about eachother. When you’re in year 7 it’s cool but when you’re a grown woman unless u have different friends for different reasons or like different groups of friends etc work friends, school friends, family friends that’s calm but it’s not that impressive as she might think 😂😂 considering she can’t hold a man or a best friend is not impressive

Reactions: 7

- When your bf has dumped you but choose to live in denial and keep his photos in your room.
-When you’re tit at doing eyeshadow so have to blur out the lack of blending.
-When you own a whole lash brand but can’t apply lashes 😂
E4C1715A-1D5C-4DFE-BE6A-7C8D2053F7C7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.