Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s off again telling women how they should and shouldn’t feel and what should and shouldn’t bother them.
Do duck off Rosemary and when you get there duck off again.

Reactions: 6
And she’s off again telling women how they should and shouldn’t feel and what should and shouldn’t bother them.
Do duck off Rosemary and when you get there duck off again.
Yawn. There she goes again, so glad I unfollowed her.

Reactions: 2
She seems so deeply unhappy, Louise McSharry vibes. She had really grown on me until that teenage angst style "unfollow me" nonsense
I mean, sure she's unhappy in the sense she has mental health difficulties, like many people. But she seems to get genuine joy from her baby, and her family. She also likes to have a bit of a moan every now and then, again as many people do. She's pretty upfront about that! Doesn't mean she's "so deeply unhappy"

Reactions: 15
Honestly don’t think Rosemary generates enough of either rave/rant to warrant two threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly don’t think Rosemary generates enough of either rave/rant to warrant two threads.
I agree, I actually think this is such a weak point of Tattle. Why can’t a thread just be a thread, and if the person is likeable and interesting, the comments will be positive. Likewise, if they do something annoying then than can be discussed too. Makes no sense to me to have to have two parallel threads on the same person.
Let their conduct dictate the tone of the thread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Just listened to the excerpt of her book on her patreon, I intended to order it, but I don’t think I will. Seems very graphic - no need for all the detail I thought

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I read a TIFU on reddit a few weeks ago about a fella that was contacted by his ex who was writing a memoir on her boyfriends, giving them a chapter each, with a pseudonym for all of them.

All I could think of was RMC, however the ages of the people involved didn't align. Anyway, the guy that made the TIFU post was left feeling really hurt by what she wrote about him

I was going to hang on til some reviews came through to buy it but if it's a case of "I had anal with this lad, gave this lad a bj in a multistory car park and this lad fingered me behind a centra" type thing then I dont really think I'd be up for reading that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I read a TIFU on reddit a few weeks ago about a fella that was contacted by his ex who was writing a memoir on her boyfriends, giving them a chapter each, with a pseudonym for all of them.

All I could think of was RMC, however the ages of the people involved didn't align. Anyway, the guy that made the TIFU post was left feeling really hurt by what she wrote about him

I was going to hang on til some reviews came through to buy it but if it's a case of "I had anal with this lad, gave this lad a bj in a multistory car park and this lad fingered me behind a centra" type thing then I dont really think I'd be up for reading that.
Ive signed up for it (cheapest tier!) - i had a few quid leftover one montg and said why not. I've generally always enjoyed her writing style.

I do think it will have graphic detail as per above which im not interested in, but i also think there will be good insight so i think it will be an ejoyable reaf.

I do quite like Rosemary though, so aware im looking through rose tinted glasses

Reactions: 3
Things like “while I was standing there with sperm running down my leg” or “he penetrated me first with his finger and then with his penis”.
Oh jaysus - i hope i wont be regretting tge purchase 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I ordered it way back when she started selling it, it was supposed to be published last year or maybe even the year before, I have lost interest in the years that have passed by since and have little interest in reading it now. I definitely won’t be preordering a book that isn’t even written again!

Just checked and it’s two and a half years since I pledged to buy the book 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I ordered it way back when she started selling it, it was supposed to be published last year or maybe even the year before, I have lost interest in the years that have passed by since and have little interest in reading it now. I definitely won’t be preordering a book that isn’t even written again!

Just checked and it’s two and a half years since I pledged to buy the book 😳
Did you pay for it back then? That's a joke tbf...

Reactions: 3
I was just poking fun really, fair play to her admitting she does. She's probably the only one who owns up to it, we know the majority can't help but read their own threads but give out about the sites for content when they need the sympathy boost for engagement.

Reactions: 8