Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anyone want to see what she's spent her money on though
I used to subscribe (before the great "unfollow me if you don't believe men should be allowed be allowed compete in womens sports) and actually, her spending diaries were strangely enjoyable and her writing was raw and real.
The fascist wokeness just put me off but I do miss her writing and money diaries.

Reactions: 8
I could not be aaaarrrsed reading about what anyone spends their money on. Like I can barely look through my own BOI transactions without falling asleep

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why follow people on insta then? Isn’t that what a lot of content is? Day to day stuff.
My own money diary would consist of groceries and diesel lately so literally anyone else’s would seem more interesting!

Reactions: 10
I used to subscribe (before the great "unfollow me if you don't believe men should be allowed be allowed compete in womens sports) and actually, her spending diaries were strangely enjoyable and her writing was raw and real.
The fascist wokeness just put me off but I do miss her writing and money diaries.
I agree, I’ve really been turned off from Rosemary lately for this exact reason but her money diaries have always been a good read, did used to pay for them back in the patreon days

Reactions: 2
Forget paying Rosemary for it, get it for free on how I spend my money on the journal or the guardian!!!!

Reactions: 3
The journal have started doing them too...tbf I find them interesting enough sometimes
The guy who only ate only chicken wings, raw milk and raved about his Thomas Acquinas book was one of the funniest most entertaining reads from the Journal last year!
---
*transgender women I think you mean, not men.

Reactions: 13
I like reading how I spend my money but find the concept of same person every week/month boring? Whereas journal, it's free, variety of incomes, occupations and lifestyles keeps it interesting!!

Who reads it? Is it repeatitive?

I read
I like reading how I spend my money but find the concept of same person every week/month boring? Whereas journal, it's free, variety of incomes, occupations and lifestyles keeps it interesting!!

I read and love it. Yes the same things crop up ie takeaways, target orders, Starbucks etc but it’s not just a list of what she spent she pretty much goes through each day saying what she did/who with/what she ate etc which I find interesting! I suppose if you’re unsure ask for a free trial and see what you think

Reactions: 7

I was subscribed and yeah I did find it repetitive after a while. Before I stopped following her recently I found all of her content pretty boring tbh though. I get it, she has had a kid and now life revolves around him but as someone whose kids are older now I'm kind of been there, done that with the whole thing.

Reactions: 4