Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find the level of getting involved with dramas that have absolutely no sense nor meaning to Irish or European audiences as a whole to be a bit meh

Like I get she's very stuck in to American life but like, ask most Irish women who James Charles is, or if they know if JC outside of any other context other than someone giving out about them, and I'd doubt you'd get many correct answers.

Reactions: 5
I do appreciate her ability to engage in a bit of self reflection, definitely not something you see from many influencer types!

Reactions: 13
I do appreciate her ability to engage in a bit of self reflection, definitely not something you see from many influencer types!
This 1000% its so refreshing to hear that she's humble enough to say that in the moment she's adamant she's in the right but she's not afraid to reflect and see nuances in the debate. I think fair play to ger for that and that's why she's the only Irish influencer I think is genuine. (even if I don't always agree with her views I think they do come from a good place)

Reactions: 16
It’s interesting she feels so strongly about the injustices faced by trans, black, LGBT+ people but has no friends that fall into those categories. And, to my knowledge (I’ve never listened to the podcast), has never done anything to raise awareness for same, beyond instagram story rants after a hearty tikka massala and a row with the husband.
it’s very possible that she does have trans/black/LGBTQ+ friends, a lot of influencers don’t share their friends on their social media because the friends aren’t comfortable with it. I think they have raised various issues on the pod and on occasion donate profits to different charities representing minorities 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
We don't need to see rosemary's tit in a kids mouth, in the same way i don't need to see Lewis Capaldi recoding himself on toilet taking a tit. In the same way i don't need to see Terri Mc Avoy changing her child's nappy! All just unnecessary! I do believe with rosemary it's an attention seeking look at me, doing it for a reaction. She can record Instagram at any time.
Who is this “we” you keep referring to ? All of the things you listed above are YOUR opinion there is no WE and I’m pretty sure there is no one holding your eyeballs hostage and forcing you to watch🤷🏻‍♀️ just scroll on by and watch people that make you happy 😃

Reactions: 13
it’s very possible that she does have trans/black/LGBTQ+ friends, a lot of influencers don’t share their friends on their social media because the friends aren’t comfortable with it. I think they have raised various issues on the pod and on occasion donate profits to different charities representing minorities 🤷🏻‍♀️
Considering this one is a habitual oversharer I doubt it 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Considering this one is a habitual oversharer I doubt it 😂😂
We often hear about her having friends over, going for coffee, etc but never see the friends. Think she's just respectful of people on her life who don't want to be shared online. Although she mentions him, we never really see Brandon in her stories that much either

Reactions: 10
Yes she has done this since I have been following her. When she lived in Dublin she would say she’s going out to dinner/cinema etc with friends, shared lots up until the point of meeting her friends and then not show them. She has always said none of them want to be on SM.

Reactions: 7
She seems so deeply unhappy, Louise McSharry vibes. She had really grown on me until that teenage angst style "unfollow me" nonsense

Reactions: 5
Fully aware I’ll be eaten alive for this but I don’t care! I hate that rotten dog she has and every time I see it I’m like get it away from your child ffs!

Reactions: 8
Fully aware I’ll be eaten alive for this but I don’t care! I hate that rotten dog she has and every time I see it I’m like get it away from your child ffs!
Agree. As much as I love Rosemary I just don’t think you can trust any dog, big, small or in between. No matter how much you think he’s trained. All it takes is a child to pet a dog the wrong way and it’s game over

Reactions: 10
Ah God poor Vinny, he's just like any other dog! Rosemary has said before that she doesn't leave him unsupervised with the kids but that is just good parenting. A jack Russell seriously harmed a child in Ireland last year its not the breed its the owners and I think Rosemary is a responsible owner and I love that she has a rescue.

Reactions: 15
Ah God poor Vinny, he's just like any other dog! Rosemary has said before that she doesn't leave him unsupervised with the kids but that is just good parenting. A jack Russell seriously harmed a child in Ireland last year its not the breed its the owners and I think Rosemary is a responsible owner and I love that she has a rescue.
I have the most placid JR but he's still a hound I don't know whats going to poss him off, realistically we only find out when he snaps, and we never ever would leave him alone with nieces and nephews.
I've friends with all breeds and again wouldn't ever trust them because they are animals.
Regardless of Vinnys breed she shouldn't ever leave them alone

Reactions: 4
Regardless of Vinnys breed she shouldn't ever leave them alone
I totally agree with you. Its good dog ownership in the best interests of both the child and the dog not to leave a child unsupervised with any dog but she has said before she does not leave them unsupervised and I believe her.
There is an age obviously where you know your own child/step child and that they are suitable to be around the dog not 100% watched constantly but kept an eye on if you know what I mean. I think a kids gotta learn to be okay without being watched over all the time from a certain stage in life.

Reactions: 2
I genuinely hate this argument! Yes all dogs can bite but some have the jaw capacity to literally tear a toddler in two and others don’t. As much as I would never leave any child unsupervised with a dog, my Maltese ain’t gonna rip anyone to shreds like.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I genuinely hate this argument! Yes all dogs can bite but some have the jaw capacity to literally tear a toddler in two and others don’t. As much as I would never leave any child unsupervised with a dog, my Maltese ain’t gonna rip anyone to shreds like.
Ok but she has never left the boys, especially not Atlas, alone with Vinny, so this conversation is pointless!

Reactions: 19
Ok but she has never left the boys, especially not Atlas, alone with Vinny, so this conversation is pointless!
I wasn’t aware that dogs only attack when alone with kids. My point is I wouldn’t have a dog that can inflict such severe damage to a person around my child ever, period, supervised or not.

Reactions: 6
All I ask is that atlas not look at the camera giving me eye contact with her tit in his mouth🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9