Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I love rosemary and I adore their podcast but begging for subscribers with a pic of your baby and asking to pay their bills is a step too far imo
I have to agree. I like her, even love her at times but the ‘pay $60 so I can pay my heating bill’ is a bit cheeky. Maybe it’s not maybe it’s just honesty, but we were looking at our own heating bill today thinking CHRIST we are being rode so maybe I was bitter but the begging and reference to needing us to pay so she can survive is a bit like - go get a job if you’re that stuck it is not my responsibility just because I follow you to pay your bills.

Reactions: 23
I don’t think it’s begging to say “my product (writing) would make a good present to yourself” and a bit of a tongue in cheek reference to the story she shared right before it showing that it’s -21 degrees outside. Anything you buy from any influencer, whether that’s access to their writing or a workout guide or a collab with a clothing brand will either directly or indirectly help them to pay their bills. Maybe just me! We’re definitely all feeling the squeeze at the moment with higher bills so appreciate it might have rubbed people up the wrong way but it’s a bit much to say she’s begging or saying she needs us to pay her bills to survive when that’s blatantly not what she wrote!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm guessing whoever said she needs to get a "real job" meant a job with a steady guaranteed income. Which she clearly can't cos of her visa. This writing thing is very limiting it would seem.

Reactions: 4
Begging may have been the wrong word I think it just could have been phrased better.

I feel so bad now watched her story earlier and I get it. Its just her humour and her way of being funny while at the same time looking for subs. I get it. Sorry Rosemary

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Had a laugh out loud when she admitted she checks her tattle and can't stop herself. I would be the exact same if there was one about me 🤣🤣 fair play to her for responding about it. I got that it was just a kind of tongue in cheek joke but I can see how others might have taken it differently

Reactions: 20
anytime she’s called out on things like this, she always describes it as “a throwaway comment” or tongue in cheek, and it totally isn’t.
Obviously she will ask for subs etc but the “oh no, that was just me being hilarious” is like the standard tagline for any tacky posting.

Reactions: 12
Is she not OK to work in the US now that she’s married? I can sometimes find her posts a bit grabby for cash too tbh. I remember when there was a big H&M collab coming up she put up a load of aff links and was like “if you’re planning to buy something will you use my links there”, I mean at least it’s honest but it just makes me cringe!

Reactions: 5
I used to have an online business and used to hate having to basically say "buy my stuff", it feels cringy whatever way you do it so I can't can't say I blame her for trying different ways. Maybe this one was off the mark but I could relate to her stories because every bleeping day I'd sit down to craft an Instagram post thinking duck me what do I say this time? Honestly I used to wish I could just say 'Buy my stuff so I can pay my bills' every time and be done with it instead of the fake 'omg look at this gorgeous Christmas tree I got in stock today' bollocks.

Reactions: 14
Beatrice looks like she's in her late 20s at most. Just admiring the selfie Rosemary posted on her story of them. I can't believe she's had four kids and lived about 7 different lives.

Reactions: 13
Wow yes they both look so lovely. I always think Rosemary has the most gorgeous skin. I think they are fab looking but most importantly they look happy.

Reactions: 16
I wasn’t sold on it at first, but when she posted the picture with the moose and a blow dry whatever I was definitely sold then. She does look great

Reactions: 10