Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Rosemary and Beatrice, there podcast is just the tonic we all need these days. I was actually laughing out loud today at her Adrian Kennedy and Jeremy Dixon story 🤣
I've only recently started listening to the podcast and they crack me up! The one about the housemates and the 'toughie' who went after Beatrice had me crying laughing. 😆😆

Reactions: 1
Love Rosemary and Beatrice, there podcast is just the tonic we all need these days. I was actually laughing out loud today at her Adrian Kennedy and Jeremy Dixon story 🤣
I had to pause because I was laughing so much. That list was endless. Love how she pokes fun at herself too.

I’ve recently started the podcast and it is beyond gas!!! Can’t believe I slept on this for too long 😂 I’m very happy for Rosemary, she seems so happy and it’s great to see!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also how good is she to publicly support faces by Grace who was an absolute witch to her?! Honestly, Rosemary is just showing how amazing abs mature she is. I don’t know why she bothers but fair play to her.

Reactions: 12
Also how good is she to publicly support faces by Grace who was an absolute witch to her?! Honestly, Rosemary is just showing how amazing abs mature she is. I don’t know why she bothers but fair play to her.
Where is she supporting grace?

Tbf, I don’t think Rosemary was ever half as bothered about that whole Grace thing as much as everyone else was/is on her behalf. I think she got over the hurt very quickly and herself and Grace made up since and have gotten over it.

Reactions: 2
It was to do with the goss.ie awards. Rosemary wrote a blog post detailing why she won’t be attending and I can’t remember much about it now, but she was rather scathing about the event and many of its attendees. She was dead right too! Anyway on the night she happened to be nominated for something, and Grace was announcing the winner and when running through the nominees names, she said Rosemary’s in a very sarcastic tone, like in a “well this is awkward” kind of way. I guess to kind of win over the crowd because Rosemary had dissed them all. Well it was all being recorded and the footage got back to Rosemary. Rosemary got upset about it, Grace apologised and they made up pretty soon after. I think the whole thing was much ado about nothing tbh! And I’m not a fan of Grace at all.

Reactions: 5
Just wondering what are the thoughts on the insta post she put up about the negative stuff about her on this?

Just wondering what are the thoughts on the insta post she put up about the negative stuff about her on this?
I'm glad someone brought it up. I thought it was pretty unfair to present a one-sided argument (and not to counter it by saying 'btw there is also a thread saying they're happy for me and I'm great'). She's also let a lot of comments sit there calling us 'sad fucks' etc. which I thought was a bit disingenuous given that there's also a rave thread (although presumably we're also part of the sad duck brigade chatting to other strangers about her, even when it's in a positive and supportive way).

I'm not sure about her lately tbh, she made a comment about how Ariana Grande looked on her wedding day which wouldn't exactly be in the vein of women supporting women either. I certainly wish her the very best with her pregnancy etc. but there's a slight vibe lately that wouldn't be my cup of tea.

Reactions: 8
Di
I'm glad someone brought it up. I thought it was pretty unfair to present a one-sided argument (and not to counter it by saying 'btw there is also a thread saying they're happy for me and I'm great'). She's also let a lot of comments sit there calling us 'sad fucks' etc. which I thought was a bit disingenuous given that there's also a rave thread (although presumably we're also part of the sad duck brigade chatting to other strangers about her, even when it's in a positive and supportive way).

I'm not sure about her lately tbh, she made a comment about how Ariana Grande looked on her wedding day which wouldn't exactly be in the vein of women supporting women either. I certainly wish her the very best with her pregnancy etc. but there's a slight vibe lately that wouldn't be my cup of tea.
Didn't catch the Ariana G comments.

I'm almost certain she has written on her Patreon that she checks Tattle but made no reference to the rave thread. Thought it was a bit disingenuous 🤷‍♀️

Als
Di

Didn't catch the Ariana G comments.

I'm almost certain she has written on her Patreon that she checks Tattle but made no reference to the rave thread. Thought it was a bit disingenuous 🤷‍♀️
Also I couldn't see the post on here. Is it on a thread about someone else or is there a non-rave thread about her I haven't read?

She made the Ariana G comment in one of her insta stories a day or two after her wedding pics came out. As I said, genuinely a fan of Rosemary and delighted everything is working out for her but thought that insta post was a little unfair to us sad fucks.

Seems a bit weird that she'd be constantly checking tattle if that's how she feels about us. Why bring that negativity into your life. I'm delighted that things have turned out great for her but I think she's still very insecure and attention seeking (positive or negative, it's all attention to her) deep down and it shows with stuff like that. She just doesn't display it as much these days.

Take no notice of Rosemary, probably wishes she was In Ireland when pregnant as she might get more attention, freebies or invites to be interviewed/chat. She’s just trying to stay relevant

Reactions: 4