Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! I wonder what is actually in her freezer because mine is already full of dinners. Rosemary wanting praise for cooking and freezing one dinner for the week for the family. Doing the bare minimum is not a cause for celebration.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
@foxwarren are you going to send her an invite code ;)
To tattle? Do you seriously think she’s not already here?🥸 Besides, money diaries were huge 15 years ago. What even is her point? There is nothing in that money diary that is unreasonable. Rosemary misreading the room as usual. Was it last year she spent hundreds of dollars on bees?

Reactions: 4
There is a section in your profile saying refer and thus is what it says

Refer people to tattle. Click the generate button below to create a invitation code. Each code can be used once. Giving codes to people that troll / disrupt / have been banned risks your own account. Please be careful. Refering yourself for a second account before your main account is deleted or posting a code publicly is not allowed. You are only allowed one active account on Tattle.

I don't think you can create an account as easy anymore

Reactions: 1
You need one to join tattle. Rosemary is looking for one on her stories.
I missed that!!!!!!! Her follower numbers are dropping. Quaking!! Im only here because of how much you talked about tattle babes.

Last edited:
To tattle? Do you seriously think she’s not already here?🥸 Besides, money diaries were huge 15 years ago. What even is her point? There is nothing in that money diary that is unreasonable. Rosemary misreading the room as usual. Was it last year she spent hundreds of dollars on bees?
She doesn't seem to be if she is looking for a code...

Reactions: 3
I read that entire money waiting for the big reveal. She spends half what R does in a week and saves a substantial amount. What comments was R expecting? For her to be torn to shreds because she’s received a bit of help from family in the form of loans? Just like R has? On a bigger scale maybe but the diary poster is still a more savvy saver and spender than R. The comments on it are overwhelmingly positive 😂

I read that entire money waiting for the big reveal. She spends half what R does in a week and saves a substantial amount. What comments was R expecting? For her to be torn to shreds because she’s received a bit of help from family in the form of loans? Just like R has? On a bigger scale maybe but the diary poster is still a more savvy saver and spender than R. The comments on it are overwhelmingly positive 😂
And this diary reveals debt which Rosemary does not. What I will agreed with Rosemary about is that popcorn is disgusting.

Ok, this has run its course. I’ll come clean, Im Rosemary. Did you not get the reference in the username?

Rosemary used to comment on her threads on boards.ie
Was actually surprised she hasn’t done the same here

Since when did you need an invite link for tattle? I think my account is a year old maximum and I never heard of that

I still don’t understand what she was trying to ‘wade in’ on. She must be trying to troll herself again