Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone screenshot the post? Did Foxwarren just come and say she’s Rosemary and then say she’s not coming back onto tattle again?

Ye know who it is.🤣 Said she is rosemary. Said her time on tattle has come to an end or something. And asked did we know why she chose the name. Sounds like tox barren🤣
Why she chose the name? Isn't fox one of the nephews...

Maybe they got banned hence looking for a new invite code
Rosemary asked for the code then fox posted the following day as far as I remember. The post was only up a few minutes I think then it was gone. I didn't screenshot it.

Reactions: 1
The backlash is pretty justified. I don’t follow many threads here and I know people have said that they’ve seen a lot more scrutiny of others, but foxwarren’s incessant rage every time Rosemary so much as farted, was really not normal

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Foxwarren not Rosemary but I suspect Rosemary figured out who it was.

The post *was* gone yesterday but is back today so I suppose that's why people are confused

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Nah rosemary definitely would have posted if she figured who it was. Not doxxed them but definitely would have given some info to prove she figured who it was

Reactions: 1
I know this thread was pretty dead but can we move on from the attention fox warren wanted from that post. I’m sure it’ll die a death anyway without their rosemary obsession

Reactions: 12
I couldn’t see the post yesterday but it’s there today. I don’t think it was meant to be taken seriously 😭😂 surely no one thinks foxwarren is R

Reactions: 3
Well, if any time we needed a foxwarren rundown on the substack it’s now 😆 and I kinda like Rosemary but secretly think she loves having trolls or feeling targeted and victimised. She has gotten some mileage out of the content over the years

Reactions: 12