Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking followers to send a voice note review of the podcast to use as an ad seems a tad lazy? Whatever about quoting existing reviews and building the ad dialogue around what people have already said, but asking people to essentially make the ad for them? Bit much

Reactions: 3
Asking followers to send a voice note review of the podcast to use as an ad seems a tad lazy? Whatever about quoting existing reviews and building the ad dialogue around what people have already said, but asking people to essentially make the ad for them? Bit much
I couldn’t think of anything worse than listening to badly recorded rambling voice notes in the middle of another podcast. Typical Rosemary, get someone else to do it. If she can’t describe the podcast then how does she expect beleaguered listeners to do it? Describe it; a sporadic short podcast where two sisters talk about how often they cry ‘hot tears of frustration’, order take away and make sweeping statements about places they no longer live in.
---
I really wish she would get over Paw Patrol. Two year olds watch it and she has made it her entire personality. When she finds Bluey she will lose her mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So weird that she has fixated on me when I had even quoted another poster. Do we think she posted that from the toilet?
---
Im the closest you’ll get to a fan babes.

Attachments

Last edited:
I think foxwarren and rosemary need to exchange emails and thrash it out in private. It's clear foxwarren gets under Rosemary's skin but tbh the bitching back is embarrassing. Is she trying to send her followers here to defend her or what is she hoping to achieve by posting childish stories?

Reactions: 16
You could go to every single thread on here and say that about each one. I don’t see why Im being singled out.
exactly. I don’t see the “you are obsessed with this influencer/ public figure” accusations on other threads. It’s bizarre

This is a thread about Rosemary on a gossip site and some people are still shocked that Rosemary is being gossiped about. On a thread in her name

Reactions: 11
NNTR baby girl, I have dinners to cook and kids to get to bed. You know how it is😘 All you’re doing is driving traffic to this site, that’s the only reason Im here.

Reactions: 2
NNTR baby girl, I have dinners to cook and kids to get to bed. You know how it is😘 All you’re doing is driving traffic to this site, that’s the only reason Im here.
Have to admit I did come on searching for this thread when I seen her story although, I’m probs going to be in the minority here but I actually really like rosemary and I love the podcast. She is pretty flipping honest and one of very few influencers who are openly speaking out against the situation in Palestine which gets major respect from me. Was surprised to find a threat hating on her but there you go. Different strokes different folks.

Reactions: 9
I’m on lots of threads on tattle, but I’ve never seen one person being so critical about an influencer/instagrammer/ public figure as I have seen foxwarren about Rosemary 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 28
I’m on lots of threads on tattle, but I’ve never seen one person being so critical about an influencer/instagrammer/ public figure as I have seen foxwarren about Rosemary 🤷‍♀️
You obviously haven't seen Sinead curvy styles thread. Omg there's a few on there that despise her it really upsets me the things they say. Not because it's Sinead but to say things about anyone. Really bizarre. Lisa Jordan had a few aswell but they disappeared after she said she had a stalker.

Reactions: 6
Have to admit I did come on searching for this thread when I seen her story although, I’m probs going to be in the minority here but I actually really like rosemary and I love the podcast. She is pretty flipping honest and one of very few influencers who are openly speaking out against the situation in Palestine which gets major respect from me. Was surprised to find a threat hating on her but there you go. Different strokes different folks.
Her rave thread is still going isn’t it? Being Irish the default is to be pro-Palestine, she’s not a unicorn. In America she is a pick me girl.

Reactions: 4
You obviously haven't seen Sinead curvy styles thread. Omg there's a few on there that despise her it really upsets me the things they say. Not because it's Sinead but to say things about anyone. Really bizarre. Lisa Jordan had a few aswell but they disappeared after she said she had a stalker.
I don’t follow either of them, thank goodness 😂🙈

just remember that the things that annoy you most about another person, are the traits you dislike most about yourself 😉

Reactions: 3
Im probably so noticeable because I really get under her skin, she literally promotes me and she’s a small fish so her threads are not numerous. Ever seen Faces by Graces’ threads? Louise McSharry, Sali Hughes? I think she’s actually upset that there are not more threads about her. Just searched the rave thread. Oh dear.

Her rave thread is still going isn’t it? Being Irish the default is to be pro-Palestine, she’s not a unicorn. In America she is a pick me girl.
Just confused - are you Irish or are you American? It’s not the default in Ireland, potentially in peoples private opinions - but people, especially influencers, aren’t vocal enough about it. I respect rosemary for being open and honest about it.
---
Im probably so noticeable because I really get under her skin, she literally promotes me and she’s a small fish so her threads are not numerous. Ever seen Faces by Graces’ threads? Louise McSharry, Sali Hughes? I think she’s actually upset that there are not more threads about her. Just searched the rave thread. Oh dear.
She really promotes you? On what? Tattle?? That’s really not a flex. This is a gossip site. She’s hardly promoting you for your dream job or an Oscar.

Reactions: 12
She is basically advertising the site to her followers. Sunday, the title of this thread is not ‘foxwarren not a rave thread’ I don’t have to justify or explain my opinion of her, if you are confused there are two threads here to catch up.

Last edited:
Maybe by Rosemary driving people to this site it's a sneaky ploy to get people talking about tattle again and it will be her who highlighted it (this time) and she can play the victim, get paid interviews, sell her story and shill her podcast, book etc. No press is bad press right?!

Reactions: 9
I think it’s because you actually pay to subscribe to her content and then constantly moan about it.
I would scoff at her money diaries and takeaways and bad podcasts if they were free buf I’m not going to pay for content to get mad at it.
I reckon that’s why she (and others) thinks you’re weird.

Reactions: 20
The pearl clutching here is hilarious. Rosemary’s threads are slow moving, almost as slow as her rave thread, and extremely mild. This is only thread number 2 in how many years? Some influencers practically have a new thread every day
---
I think it’s because you actually pay to subscribe to her content and then constantly moan about it.
I would scoff at her money diaries and takeaways and bad podcasts if they were free buf I’m not going to pay for content to get mad at it.
I reckon that’s why she (and others) thinks you’re weird.
foxwarren has said in the past she likes Beatrice

Reactions: 8