Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not pay for any of Rosemarys’ content. I can’t believe anyone thinks that! I have repeatedly stated where I am coming from, there are only two threads here, read back over them or comment on Rosemary. This is not about meeeeee 😂

Reactions: 3
Ffs there is a rave thread everyone is on this site to comment on influencers 🙄

Reactions: 6
Maybe by Rosemary driving people to this site it's a sneaky ploy to get people talking about tattle again and it will be her who highlighted it (this time) and she can play the victim, get paid interviews, sell her story and shill her podcast, book etc. No press is bad press right?!
Completely agree. Rosemary knows what she’s doing. They are really struggling with content at the moment, they’ll get a bit of content from these interactions on here!! Wouldn’t surprise me if next weeks pod is about this!! Or at worst it’s got people talking again!

Reactions: 7
I generally like Rosemary but I do think it's disingenuous that she never posts any of the positive things people say about her, or comments defending her. Going by what she posts of tattle, you'd think she's getting slated across the board when that's just not true.

Reactions: 5
Maybe by Rosemary driving people to this site it's a sneaky ploy to get people talking about tattle again and it will be her who highlighted it (this time) and she can play the victim, get paid interviews, sell her story and shill her podcast, book etc. No press is bad press right?!
that’s what Sali Hughes does. She regularly talks about her “my trolling hell” and she has somehow managed to make herself the go to person for any documentary or radio interview about evil online trolls

Reactions: 6
Venomous? Get a grip, it’s one of the mildest threads I’ve ever seen
---
There doesn't need to be 2 threads. We can all have a view point.
if everyone is allowed a view point then why do Rosemary fans continue to come here and scold posters and say they’re “obsessed” and “venomous”

Reactions: 16
There’s a difference between being critical and downright venomous 🤷‍♀️
Holding someone accountable for their nonsense isn’t venomous, if the thread is so horrific pop off back to her rave thread which I note has tumbleweeds

There’s a difference between being critical and downright venomous 🤷‍♀️
Seriously? The poster Rosemary jumped on said Rosemary was boring and obsessed with Paw Patrol. Venomous my arse. I stopped consuming any of her content apart from the odd look at her stories to see if anything has changed because I agree she is boring as sin these days. I'm sure she is happy out with a toddler etc but it's boring to hear about. Considering how quiet her thread is I'd wager we aren't the only ones that think that.

The Stan’s are upset cause the rave thread is dead. Like rosemary’s “career”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's going on with Beatrice? Has she split from hubby? I hope she's gotten a new job. She seems less work shy than rosemary at least.

What's going on with Beatrice? Has she split from hubby? I hope she's gotten a new job. She seems less work shy than rosemary at least.
Yeah Beatrice is only one deserving of praise. She’s worked her ass off. Not sure what craic is with husband though. He was punching anyway with her