Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is 2 and has milk teeth for a reason.
Is the reason not..to chew food..?? Genuinely asking

Ah im messing about him being university age but I do think it's a valid opinion to think BF is rank even from birth. Different strokes for different folks
---
Jaysus. I can understand why some mothers who are unable to breastfeed for whatever reason are made to feel like failures. "The WHO say you should breastfeed as long as possible, toddlers have milk teeth for a reason"
Totally agree...and I say this with peace and love...but breastfeeding for a long time seems to be the only achievement a lot of people have, so they get really tetchy and judgemental about it tbh

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Aabsolutely
Is the reason not..to chew food..?? Genuinely asking

Ah im messing about him being university age but I do think it's a valid opinion to think BF is rank even from birth. Different strokes for different folks
---

Totally agree...and I say this with peace and love...but breastfeeding for a long time seems to be the only achievement a lot of people have, so they get really tetchy and judgemental about it tbh
Absolutely 😂
Hopefully she will delete them in the future, I can't imagine my now 13 year old son if I had a picture like that of him on Instagram

Reactions: 5
Jaysus. I can understand why some mothers who are unable to breastfeed for whatever reason are made to feel like failures. "The WHO say you should breastfeed as long as possible, toddlers have milk teeth for a reason"
Nobody is slagging off parents who formula feed here at all, only breastfeeding is being criticised

Reactions: 7
Yeah, I want to go back to figuring how someone can spend so much on groceries and still order takeaway for lunch and dinner. Does she know that eating out that much is not normal?

Reactions: 7
Yeah, I want to go back to figuring how someone can spend so much on groceries and still order takeaway for lunch and dinner. Does she know that eating out that much is not normal?
Or that married adults with a family shouldn’t need their parents to buy them a car?

Reactions: 4
It’s ok, she’s paying it back. Eventually. She’ll keel over with the responsibility now that her parents have gone home again.

Lived the AMA then answered everything by saying that’s too personal, I’m not answering that.

Reactions: 3
She wouldn’t last 5 minutes on Cabot Cove😘 Is it that hard to believe that I just don’t like Rosemary, her ‘work’ and her litany of wasted opportunities. She is Faces by Grace with a better accent.
The podcast has so much potential but it is completely wasted by her. I wasted money on her but unlike Baby Girl Rosemary, I cancelled the subscriptions instead of forgetting about them and letting them renew. Back to bed for a nap now Rosemary, you deserve it.

Attachments

She wouldn’t last 5 minutes on Cabot Cove😘 Is it that hard to believe that I just don’t like Rosemary, her ‘work’ and her litany of wasted opportunities. She is Faces by Grace with a better accent.
The podcast has so much potential but it is completely wasted by her. I wasted money on her but unlike Baby Girl Rosemary, I cancelled the subscriptions instead of forgetting about them and letting them renew. Back to bed for a nap now Rosemary, you deserve it.
Damn I was hoping you could tell us what she was like in school 😂😂😂

• Haha
How on earth can she nap as much as she does??? Do the kids free range around the place while she’s asleep in her clothes on the bed? And she tagged the wrong account in her sad attempt to promote the podcast. My Favorite Murder is not a podcast Id want to align with, those women are awful.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She has depression, still night feeds and her stepkids are likely at school, her son at his minder.

Reactions: 8
She has depression, still night feeds and her stepkids are likely at school, her son at his minder.
Still not a rave thread.

Yeah, I just finished all that myself last year, her sister is only just out of it too. Rosemary is not the first person on earth to have a baby, depression, kids half the week and work. She has the luxury of her parents help, sister down the road and a husband all of whom placate and indulge her. Then after her three hour accidental nap, still tags the wrong account in a limp attempt to promote the three year old podcast!

Reactions: 2