Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re right. At two he should be drinking miwadi out of a bottle with his face stuck in an iphone. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And we wonder why Ireland has one of the worst breast feeding rates when we have attitudes and judgements like that 🙄

Reactions: 18
It's not an 'attitude' or a 'judgement', it happens to be an opinion. Just like some people have an opinion that it's ok to breastfeed for as long as possible. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion
---
You’re right. At two he should be drinking miwadi out of a bottle with his face stuck in an iphone. 🙄
There's really no need to take this so personally

Reactions: 18
It's not an 'attitude' or a 'judgement', it happens to be an opinion. Just like some people have an opinion that it's ok to breastfeed for as long as possible. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion
---

There's really no need to take this so personally
You quite literally posted in judgement of Rosemary and BF and showed your attititude 😂

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and everyone should be able to filter the harmful ones

Reactions: 4
Harmful? Ha ha seriously. So in your world it’s breastfeeding until toddler age that’s the right opinion and every other opinion is harmful.

None of us are going up to Rosemary and telling her she shouldn’t be breastfeeding her toddler and technically this whole thread is in judgement of Rosemary so maybe quit with the pearl clutching over the opinion of some people on Tattle

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I am very pro breastfeed but why the photos all the time? Especially when older. It’s very baited in my opinion. BF as long as possible within limits but why the photos ? It’s an uninteresting if I was just a bottle of juice. It’s purely for a reaction

Reactions: 11
Her recent story where she asked how people paid down debt was laughable. I am sick and tired of her repeatedly asking for advice or guidance and doing absolutely nothing with the feedback and responses.

Reactions: 2
So in your world it’s breastfeeding until toddler age that’s the right opinion and every other opinion is harmful.
It's not her opinion, it's the WHOs opinion.
In any case.

When did she ask about paying down debt? Surely the answer, as someone who writes about every penny she spends, is staring her in the face?

Reactions: 3
That feet pic ruined my day 🤮 why would you post such disgusting feet?

• Haha
Yea breastfeeding the practically university age child makes me want to puke tbh and that's a valid opinion

• Haha
Jaysus. I can understand why some mothers who are unable to breastfeed for whatever reason are made to feel like failures. "The WHO say you should breastfeed as long as possible, toddlers have milk teeth for a reason"

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I just feel like if she wasn’t able to breastfeed she would be shiting on about how triggering these boring ‘I fed my child, congrats to me’ posts are

Reactions: 6