Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

foxwarren

VIP Member
I read that entire money waiting for the big reveal. She spends half what R does in a week and saves a substantial amount. What comments was R expecting? For her to be torn to shreds because she’s received a bit of help from family in the form of loans? Just like R has? On a bigger scale maybe but the diary poster is still a more savvy saver and spender than R. The comments on it are overwhelmingly positive 😂
And this diary reveals debt which Rosemary does not. What I will agreed with Rosemary about is that popcorn is disgusting.

Reactions: 1

Lovenews

Chatty Member
B mentioned 6 people living in her house on todays pod - wonder if she’s lying or Don still lives there 🤔
Beatrice got divorced? I didnt know, I actually had to stop listening cos I felt she was projecting anger onto Rosemary alot, that makes sense. She will be fine without him, better I would say.

Reactions: 1

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
It wasn’t me that made the comparison in the first place. Ozempic is already being used as cosmetic, once it becomes mainstream you can be sure it will be used as a commonplace quick fix and not just for morbid obesity

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Now I'm no expert in podcasts but surely there needs to at least be a consistent theme or point, not just a spoken version of what's app shit chats between two sisters

BeepSchmeep

That podcast was unbelievably self indulgent. Free access to their parents’ credit cards and assuming it’s the norm. I have never heard such indulgence in my life! No wonder Rosemary thinks it’s perfectly normal to sit on her arse and order everything to her door while sending like the world is going to end. I read PJ Gallaghers’ book. It was great, he actually did something in his life, we’ve heard all of Rosemarys’ stories hundreds of times.
Free access to their credit cards?! Must listen in.