Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bpm123

I get that this is a gossip site but this is Rosemarys thread, and I love B and her contributions to the podcast so much that I’d be afraid seeing her divorce posted about online when she hasn’t spoken about it at all might put her off doing the podcast. I know the information was easily found but it’s possible they might still be slowly telling people and now it’s on a gossip site.

They can’t go anywhere. Brendan has no holidays working in America, she had a panic attack on her trip with Beatrice. To go anywhere would mean getting off her arse. Salaries in America are gross, most employees do self assessed tax return.

PS Rosemary, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I like Beatrice, so I listen to the podcast. Sue me.
Yeah sure she can’t come home due to the green card otherwise I’d say she’d be back and fourth. I couldn’t stomach a podcast when I hate 1 of them, especially if they make money from it 😂

BeepSchmeep

I said in an earlier post if she wants to use ozempic, go for it. My post was in reply to a poster who said 90% of people put weight back on after dieting so dieting doesnt work. I was simply telling the truth, dieting continues after your 'diet' ends. There is no end point to 'dieting' where you can shove Big Macs back your throat with gay abandon. It doesn't work that way. It's hard for slim people to stay slim, just as it is hard for fat people to get slim. Maintaining your weight is a life long problem for most people, even if Rosemary loses weight she is going to have to continue dieting forever, it is never going to be easy, she is always going to have to deny herself. If the reality of that sends you off to McDonald's, off with you, I don't really care how other people choose to eat or what weight the choose to be.
I agree. It is such a job to me to stay the size I am, I would only LOVE to be on the big macs every night, I have to make a conscious decision to not eat things I really want and not get take out every five minutes.

foxwarren

VIP Member
So weird that she has fixated on me when I had even quoted another poster. Do we think she posted that from the toilet?
---
Im the closest you’ll get to a fan babes.

Attachments

Last edited:

MAMMYD

I also like her…..
At least he shares the burden with his ex
As for adding, knowing what I know of
A child with additional needs, a new born is not what’s needed in the mix (from harsh experience)

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
Did anyone screenshot the post? Did Foxwarren just come and say she’s Rosemary and then say she’s not coming back onto tattle again?