Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

foxwarren

VIP Member
They do nothing but attempt to educate and fail miserably. They won’t talk about their personal lives, won’t talk about the classes they’re doing, they do nothing they will talk about and Im sick of Rosemary asking for feedback or content ideas.
---
And in the market for pod recommendations.
Jenny and Mairead Now
i’ve Had It
Handsome
Ask Ronna

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
Did the podcast merch get quietly forgotten about? I mean it was truly awful stuff and it was shipped from USA but seems odd to go the trouble of putting a few bits together (I realise they didn’t buy the stuff, that it would be shipped as it was ordered but they still went to the bother of picking slogans from the podcast for hoodies) and then mentioning it once.

Saz1234

She was earning huge money there, sad they have split. I thought by the way she spoke about him that they were happy. Looks like the MacCabe sisters are in the US for the long term.

Puddle Duck

To other people? My 10 year old is my baby (and always will!) but when I'm talking about them I don't refer to them as "the baby" did this or "the baby" did that, each to their own though!
It's a running joke in the family. I doubt it'll happen when they are 10 but up to school they are still babies.

• Heart

Emmasaaaars

Anyone know who the woman is that the Tik toker Barbara was talking about? Rosemary shared the Tik tok on insta

roo689

VIP Member
She said she was undecided about kids 5 mins ago and is now insinuating she’s actively trying to get pregnant? (I don’t subscribe so couldn’t read the substack)

foxwarren

VIP Member
Did she? Good for her, is she staying in Fort Wayne?

Listened to the latest podcast, Bourjois were gone but are back in Superdrug.