Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Nah rosemary definitely would have posted if she figured who it was. Not doxxed them but definitely would have given some info to prove she figured who it was

Reactions: 1

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
In her story she’s reposted a pic of someone reading her book sitting in a maternity waiting room. It’s not Rosemary but I can see why you’d think it is.

foxwarren

VIP Member
I’d say Beatrice does but the podcast is not a viable income stream for her. It could never support her family. Imagine relying on Rosemary?!

Emilyinparis20

She comes across as peak ignorant white feminism in her most recent podcast re: her comments on jay z and Taylor Swift!
She’s saying because jay z said Beyoncé should have at some point won a Grammy for best album that that was an attack on Taylor Swift, even though he never once even mentioned her …. but of course Rosemary sees her as a victim because god forbid someone may criticise a woman!

Sirfjaz

Beatrice got divorced? I didnt know, I actually had to stop listening cos I felt she was projecting anger onto Rosemary alot, that makes sense. She will be fine without him, better I would say.
I stopped listening for the same reason, at the time I thought it was because Rosemary was in a bad place with her depression but I suppose Bea probably didn’t have much patience and the pods just felt like listening to people bickering.

OK so have I missed something is Don gone or just not mentioning him. Thought it strange when B spoke about the new job and needing to be around to drive the kids here there and everywhere, and she spoke of such a stressful year and not just on the employment front. Also the agony aunt part . I genuinely like Beatrice and hope all is OK for her

foxwarren

VIP Member
Using her son to excuse the podcast being late. No, her cost cutting by editing it herself is the reason it’s late.

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
he pullwd her down in life and humour so it seems.
I'm nosy af what do you mean by 'he pulled her down in life'? have you gossip? I haven't listened to their podcast in months so if its something she said I apologise but if not please share the gossip!

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Jaysus. I can understand why some mothers who are unable to breastfeed for whatever reason are made to feel like failures. "The WHO say you should breastfeed as long as possible, toddlers have milk teeth for a reason"

• Heart
I used to read foxwarrens posts with Rosemary's voice in mind. They wrote exactly how she speaks, she has plenty of time to do it so to me it makes sense it's her.