Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it strange how she always bleats on about the haters and trolls, how she was stalked, concerned for her safety etc yet freely shares her son, info about him and where she lives. Surely a widened SM star and internet sleuth as herself should know better

Reactions: 13
I find it strange how she always bleats on about the haters and trolls, how she was stalked, concerned for her safety etc yet freely shares her son, info about him and where she lives. Surely a widened SM star and internet sleuth as herself should know better
I don’t think her trolls are from Fort Wayne area? I’d say her audience is 99% Irish. However, any non Irish, or tattlers living in Indiana , on here please feel free to correct me!!

Reactions: 1
I can’t imagine she’s gotten any in fort Wayne, I’d imagine anyone that knows her knows her from years ago when she was working as an influencer

Reactions: 2
Remember the flowers on her door or something in Dublin?
Well if she was Foxwarren it now makes me think she may have put those flowers on her door herself and blew it all up for attention. What a clown! Nothing else to be doing!

Reactions: 2
Remember the flowers on her door or something in Dublin?
Was this the balloon incident?

Yeah, she might be a small fish in a big pond over there but I still wouldn’t be advertising intimate details about my private life/home/child to the internet. Strange things happen and sure even the discussions that go on here and elsewhere, I’d hate to open up my family to that kind of gossip

Reactions: 5
I used to read foxwarrens posts with Rosemary's voice in mind. They wrote exactly how she speaks, she has plenty of time to do it so to me it makes sense it's her.

Reactions: 1
Would Fort Wayne really be a big pond? It seems like the Longford of Ireland. Money diaries of takeaways and Temu and poorly researched podcasts might not resonate with middle America.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Would Fort Wayne really be a big pond? It seems like the Longford of Ireland. Money diaries of takeaways and Temu and poorly researched podcasts might not resonate with middle America.
I mean more so America, like she’s a tiny dot in the country whereas Ireland is a lot smaller and 7 degrees of separation is more like 2 degrees of separation 😂

Reactions: 3
"I HAVE A COLD" Is it just irish people that get colds?? Yes Rosemary it is, oh just shut up and go outside 🙄

Reactions: 3
I’ve been accused of being Rosemary also in tattle and have had it said that my posts also are “exactly like her”. We can’t all be Rosemary. Foxwarren was pretty vocal on the FBG threads too.

Reactions: 7
It is unusual that FoxWarren hasn’t posted in nearly a week though, especially on this thread.

Reactions: 5
Did she say it was someone she used to work with and held a grudge or did I imagine that?