Rosanna Davison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I imply she bullshitted about getting pregnant?
I think she fabricated quite a lot of her 'stories'.
I am no expert but I think she relaxed due to Covid and was finally eating the correct amount when she concieved and held onto the babies. She admitted to the former anyway, the latter is just speculation.

14 miscarriages and then a successful twin pregnancy, clearly something changed!

Reactions: 2
possibly she relaxed a lot as she then had a baby so wasn’t as desperate and stressed about it which reduced the cortisol in her body which enabled her to carry a pregnancy.

Reactions: 4
She strikes me as quite insincere and the type that would make up stuff or "bend facts"
I always thought the timeline, how she d have squeezed 14 miscarriages into it but look she defo went through the mill and i woulda wish on anyone.

Reactions: 2
She's an odd fish for sure. I used to follow her but always found her robotic. She definitely has a damp squib of a personality.

Reactions: 1
I think they were 14 chemical pregnancies which had no heartbeat and before week 6. It'd very possible to conceive straight away after too. I say this as someone who has experienced pregnancy loss and has a similar condition to Rosanna.

It was explained to me that the immune system is constantly changing, a lot of women with this condition give up booze and coffee and gluten as its highly inflammatory and therefore kicks in immune responses.

I hope I get my happy ending like Rosanna, wouldn't be able to afford yo go down the surrogacy route though.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think they were 14 chemical pregnancies which had no heartbeat and before week 6. It'd very possible to conceive straight away after too. I say this as someone who has experienced pregnancy loss and has a similar condition to Rosanna.

It was explained to me that the immune system is constantly changing, a lot of women with this condition give up booze and coffee and gluten as its highly inflammatory and therefore kicks in immune responses.

I hope I get my happy ending like Rosanna, wouldn't be able to afford yo go down the surrogacy route though.
Awww I really hope you do too. And didn’t mean by disrespect with my comment above.

Reactions: 6
Awww I really hope you do too. And didn’t mean by disrespect with my comment above.
Don't worry. It's a very hard road multiple miscarriages and staring down the barrel of infertility. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Its why I'm so delighted for Rosanna (except her look!l)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Sometimes you can conceive very quickly again after a miscarriage so it is possible for that number over a few years. I conceived in March, miscarried in April and was pregnant again in June for example

The invention of highly sensitive pregnancy test's detects chemical pregancies I would imagine, so v possible to have so many detected.

I had one miscarriage and was told I should have waited until I missed 2 periods so wouldn't have known I was pregnant. Ok boomer mother in law, great logic!

• Sad
The invention of highly sensitive pregnancy test's detects chemical pregancies I would imagine, so v possible to have so many detected.

I had one miscarriage and was told I should have waited until I missed 2 periods so wouldn't have known I was pregnant. Ok boomer mother in law, great logic!
The insensitivities around pregnancy loss and infertility would fill you with disbelief. People are so blind to how hard it is unless you've suffered it. My heart goes out to anyone struggling with infertility. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The insensitivities around pregnancy loss and infertility would fill you with disbelief. People are so blind to how hard it is unless you've suffered it. My heart goes out to anyone struggling with infertility. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy
I can definitely sense how hard it is for people who have had babies to even discuss it with people ttc. The survivors guilt is real and my heart breaks talking to people who have difficulties, I even feel guilty now that I went on to have a family. I cannot even begin to imagine how hard it is to be in the thick of it! 💔

I can definitely sense how hard it is for people who have had babies to even discuss it with people ttc. The survivors guilt is real and my heart breaks talking to people who have difficulties, I even feel guilty now that I went on to have a family. I cannot even begin to imagine how hard it is to be in the thick of it! 💔
I'm in the thick of it right now and it's the hardest thing in the world. Have had 3 friends announce pregnancies this week, one very insensitivily 😪

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.