Rosanna Davison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in the thick of it right now and it's the hardest thing in the world. Have had 3 friends announce pregnancies this week, one very insensitivily šŸ˜Ŗ
For my own mental health I muted several friends on social media when I was going through it, the pregnancy posts and updates can sting so badly

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm in the thick of it right now and it's the hardest thing in the world. Have had 3 friends announce pregnancies this week, one very insensitivily šŸ˜Ŗ
So sorry to hear that, I have family and friends who are having difficulties too. I waited until I was over 20 weeks to let it trickle out as I felt that bad for them. Just curious but what is the most sensitive way to reveal? Do you prefer someone coming to you 1to1 first?

Does stories like Rosanna's give you hope or does it still seem unobtainable? If you don't want to answer please don't šŸ™‚

Reactions: 4
Rosanna portrays an illusion that she's the infertility guru and especially so after her miracle twins, just relax, it'll happen eventually craic, and sure if it doesn't, rob a bank and hire a womb from an impoverished young woman (and I'm not getting into that debate, it's my opinion).

As a person she does not, and I think cannot, read the room. Her Instagram page, which is what tattle is here to discuss, has been nothing but baby bombs since the twins birth in particular. Her fashion sense is 1980s Dynasty era, and makeup and hair have remained almost stagnant in looks for as long as. I simply cannot fathom how young women aspire to her, follow her, like her.

Reactions: 18
For my own learning experience whatā€™s the most sensitive way to tell someone whoā€™s struggling with fertility your good news
A gentle text I find, that acknowledges that the news may be hard to hear and usually says no need to reply. A text will give the receiver time to process and respond if and when she's ready.

I had one friend who knows all our fertility struggles who started with "I've such exciting news! I'm due in X, my first scan went great. This is such an exciting time". That's not how to do it!

So sorry to hear that, I have family and friends who are having difficulties too. I waited until I was over 20 weeks to let it trickle out as I felt that bad for them. Just curious but what is the most sensitive way to reveal? Do you prefer someone coming to you 1to1 first?

Does stories like Rosanna's give you hope or does it still seem unobtainable? If you don't want to answer please don't šŸ™‚
Its a mixture. With infertility every story is different. I'm happy for her that she got her dream but you can't really compare people. Also I hate the comparisons "look at Rosanna Davison, she had twins". It really has no impact on my story.

I think she's a bit overkill with the baby stuff tbh. Especially coming from a place where she must have been heartbroken every time she saw a post.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
To be honest Iā€™m only on Tattle for the nosey as bloggers mention it quite a bit for ā€œtrollsā€ Ive followed Rosanna for a few years , and I was annoyed with myself When I always thought she would never have a child due to her not wanting to put on any weight , and then found out about her years of struggling . So I always said then Iā€™d never judge someone when I donā€™t know there story .
She seems like a nice genuine girl , but please Rosanna if you read this - you donā€™t need to have your boobs up and out like that , you are a beautiful woman and that just makes you look trashy and cheap , Iā€™m surprised that the designer even let that happen for the VIPs as itā€™s there name also , the dress was ill fitting , the Late late show was the same boobs up and out , itā€™s the first thing I noticed and judging by the comments everyone thought the same .
I made a comment on so sues tattle page , a lot of these bloggers look a hundred times better when they go shopping or out walking , yet they pay a lot of money to be styled and dressed ridiculously for some awards show .

Reactions: 7
To be honest Iā€™m only on Tattle for the nosey as bloggers mention it quite a bit for ā€œtrollsā€ Ive followed Rosanna for a few years , and I was annoyed with myself When I always thought she would never have a child due to her not wanting to put on any weight , and then found out about her years of struggling . So I always said then Iā€™d never judge someone when I donā€™t know there story .
She seems like a nice genuine girl , but please Rosanna if you read this - you donā€™t need to have your boobs up and out like that , you are a beautiful woman and that just makes you look trashy and cheap , Iā€™m surprised that the designer even let that happen for the VIPs as itā€™s there name also , the dress was ill fitting , the Late late show was the same boobs up and out , itā€™s the first thing I noticed and judging by the comments everyone thought the same .
I made a comment on so sues tattle page , a lot of these bloggers look a hundred times better when they go shopping or out walking , yet they pay a lot of money to be styled and dressed ridiculously for some awards show .
Rosanna is a stunner, she could look incredible in the right outfit and a more up to date hairdo. Her fashion choices have been a bit dodgy as youā€™ve all said. She should hire Vogue Williamsā€™ stylist Corona Gaffey. I love her styling.

Reactions: 7
Rosanna is a stunner, she could look incredible in the right outfit and a more up to date hairdo. Her fashion choices have been a bit dodgy as youā€™ve all said. She should hire Vogue Williamsā€™ stylist Corona Gaffey. I love her styling.
True. Rosanna would be gorgeous with shorter hair, way less make up and more laid back, less stripper style, clothes. A lot more relatable too.

Reactions: 14
You know people who are not vegan should supplement right? B12 in meat is due to wait for it... Animals being supplemented šŸ˜† My friend is a serious carnivor and nearly went blind due to B12 deficiency, maybe should have supplemented. I am not that surprised you didn't thrive as a vegan when so uneducated on the subject.
I was never vegan! Humans have canine teeth for a reason!

• Haha
Her dress from the other night is unreal ! Loved the pic of the nana, 96 and wearing jeans !!! And the house looked so cosy but then saw the pic from the outside and remembered it is an actual castle !!šŸ¤£ no way can you expect her to relate to average people or read the room when her nana lives in a castle !! And sheā€™s grown up rich and just lives in a totally different world . Itā€™s mad šŸ¤£

Soā€¦has she gifted her surrogate an apartment? She reshared a story last night saying thanks for the apartment Rosannaā€¦changed now to just thanks Rosanna!

Reactions: 2
If they are so loaded why does she do so many ads, like loads?! I was talking About Claudine Keane and her lack of ads and someone pointed out that sheā€™s loaded and doesnā€™t need to šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

If they are so loaded why does she do so many ads, like loads?! I was talking About Claudine Keane and her lack of ads and someone pointed out that sheā€™s loaded and doesnā€™t need to šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I suppose itā€™s her job. I donā€™t think wealthy people get to a certain bank balance and then say ā€œthatā€™s enough, we donā€™t need any more moneyā€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.