Rosanna Davison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A before and after on natural skin would have given a better representation of what the product actually does, but then that would have meant coming on bare faced. Used to really like Rosanna but in recent years have come to see her as superficial and idiotic.
The masks eventally drops and eventually sees everyone for who they really are.

She posted this week about Sophia starting pre school. I can guess it'll be a full face of make up and hair done for the school run!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder does she have that tattoo make-up? Honestly why would you be ARSED doing yourself up like a 90's WAG every day for absolutely NO reason. Is it because she want the world to think she's just stunningly beautiful or what? She's so dated and borderline hookerish looking.

Reactions: 10
I wonder does she have that tattoo make-up? Honestly why would you be ARSED doing yourself up like a 90's WAG every day for absolutely NO reason. Is it because she want the world to think she's just stunningly beautiful or what? She's so dated and borderline hookerish looking.
She was naturally beautiful, as in you’d turn your head if she walked passed you. But it’s easy to see she’s getting all the works but let her off as long as she’s not advertising skincare…. Oh god is she? I stopped following ages ago

She was naturally beautiful, as in you’d turn your head if she walked passed you.
Exactly!!A friend of a friend entered Miss Ireland the same year as her,that's how I remember. Rosanna was the girl everyone was talking about. None of the others stood a chance. She got a bit of stick for "only winning because of who her father was" but in my opinion she deserved it on her own merit. That was almost 20 years ago now, hard to believe! She's gradually destroying her looks in recent years. The tacky hair extensions and overdose of Botox and makeup, eyelashes etc. 90s/00s WAG look does her no favors.

Reactions: 11
She literally doesn’t have a personality outside of being a mother. Painful to follow someone that does lots of ‘funny’ ‘relatable’ mom post like “life before kids vs life after” so boring ! And you would think as someone who struggled so much with getting pregnant that she wouldn’t be so over the top braggy about being a mum. Even a post showing off a dress with say “when the kids are finally in bed” or something.
it can’t be good for them (her and the hubby) to not really work . Like I believe most people need some sort of routine in life and as much as we all give out about work, its important. (I would love to be a stay at home mom for a few years but 2 partners at home all the time dunno about that!)

Reactions: 5
She literally doesn’t have a personality outside of being a mother. Painful to follow someone that does lots of ‘funny’ ‘relatable’ mom post like “life before kids vs life after” so boring ! And you would think as someone who struggled so much with getting pregnant that she wouldn’t be so over the top braggy about being a mum. Even a post showing off a dress with say “when the kids are finally in bed” or something.
it can’t be good for them (her and the hubby) to not really work . Like I believe most people need some sort of routine in life and as much as we all give out about work, its important. (I would love to be a stay at home mom for a few years but 2 partners at home all the time dunno about that!)
She strikes me as someone who talks about her kids non stop in real life

• Sick
  • Haha
what I would be worried about, if my husband and I were both at home all the be time not working, is how would you instill a work ethic in to your children for their future.

Does Wes not work for his Dad though?

Reactions: 2
Her boobs look terrible in those dresses tonight. Big cave in between them with no push up bra on ! Shows how plastic they are on her tiny frame, ridiculous looking.
How did she breast feed with them? Is it possible with a boob job?

Reactions: 1
Take a shot every time there’s a reference to the kids!! 🙄 I may have suggested this game before 😂

• Haha
Looking at her getting dressed tonight (why would anyone put that online) the boobs are definitely showing the after effects of breast feeding..time for a repeat job

Looking at her getting dressed tonight (why would anyone put that online) the boobs are definitely showing the after effects of breast feeding..time for a repeat job
That getting dressed video was so weird. Is that a thing influencers do now? The outfit was really dated looking.

Yup it is a thing re get dressed with me.
It’s peak stupidity. Imagine filming yourself getting dressed and posting it for millions of strangers on the internet. What would her kids think when they’re older. I know she’s done playboy or whatever, but it’s all just desperate attention seeking behaviour.

It’s peak stupidity. Imagine filming yourself getting dressed and posting it for millions of strangers on the internet. What would her kids think when they’re older. I know she’s done playboy or whatever, but it’s all just desperate attention seeking behaviour.
Guess that just the internet social media nowadays

Reactions: 1
I don’t think her kids will know or believe she’s done playboy! Sure it looks nothing like her now - new face, new boobs and malnourished! I might start telling people I did playboy myself and showing them random covers 😂

• Haha
Sure playboy is no big deal now, your average joe down the street is getting their baps out on Only fans now!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.