Rosanna Davison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she an influencer anyway, she doesn't need the money? Why bother?
I don't think she sees herself as one (in the traditional sense) she would be interviewed every so often in the Sunday Independent magazine or do modelling gigs abroad anyway before social media so she was already well known whereas Rosie Connolly for e.g. gained a following due to Social Media/internet. I guess if she has a following she can use it to promote her tips on exercise or healthy eating and if companies are willing to pay her to promote stuff then why not?

Reactions: 1
Today's post referencing anxiety re getting ready for work in the morning....she's taking the piss now, mocking the rest of us who actually have to do that 5 days a week. Daughter and daughter-in-law of millionaires struggling with anxiety re getting up for work, you couldn't make it up

Reactions: 11
Today's post referencing anxiety re getting ready for work in the morning....she's taking the piss now, mocking the rest of us who actually have to do that 5 days a week. Daughter and daughter-in-law of millionaires struggling with anxiety re getting up for work, you couldn't make it up
She's totally out of touch. Ffs. I have genuine anxiety under control with medication, before i got medication I was having to go into work feeling awful and keep up a face, I had to earn money - she doesn't have to do any of that!

Reactions: 7
I think there is a shortage of money otherwise they probably would have gone the commercial surrogacy route in the US. Works out about 250k per pregnancy

Reactions: 2
The magazine cover is very odd. Rosanna regal in a chair, surrogate lower, kneeling on the floor. Who thought that was a good idea?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I listened to her podcast with Louise Cooney. Despite Louise being unnatural Rosanna came across well. More emotion in her voice than the usual reeming off of her story

Reactions: 3
Why can't she just keep the surrogate stuff private? Feels like she runs to the media a lot for positive PR

Does anybody have a pic of the cover?

Is it not bleeping bizarre that's she is on he cover of a magazine with the surrogate of her child? Let alone the pose? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus. I just don't think that should be splashed in the media - it's just takes away from doing the good deed and is a really odd decision. And also the woman may not want to be in things like that but feels under pressure that she has to do it cos Rosanna helped her. Also it might make her feel less than. Yes Rosanna helped her and I'm sure she is thankful but she probably would have been fine without her too or had help from other people. It is hard to explain but it makes me feel really uncomfortable too.

Anybody read the article?

Jesus. I just don't think that should be splashed in the media - it's just takes away from doing the good deed and is a really odd decision. And also the woman may not want to be in things like that but feels under pressure that she has to do it cos Rosanna helped her. Also it might make her feel less than. Yes Rosanna helped her and I'm sure she is thankful but she probably would have been fine without her too or had help from other people. It is hard to explain but it makes me feel really uncomfortable too.

Anybody read the article?
I feel uncomfortable with it too for the reasons outlined. I think Rosanna has a PR agenda to appear as a saviour, as surrogacy getting stick in certain quarters. Some things are better kept private. I don't trust the type of people who are "too keen" to show their charity for PR

I suppose no one in the media will call it out, Rosanna seems to be a bit of a darling with them

Last edited:
Let's remember it was not just a good deed from the surrogate, she rented out her womb for a fee!! Rosanna probably felt obliged to rescue her for fear of bad publicity. And the fact the child is not legally hers yet (unless the law has changed)

Let's remember it was not just a good deed from the surrogate, she rented out her womb for a fee!! Rosanna probably felt obliged to rescue her for fear of bad publicity. And the fact the child is not legally hers yet (unless the law has changed)
Agree, the more I think of her doing the photoshoot and publicising it, the more distasteful it is. It doesn't feel like charity to me

I 100% think she's a spa however i do think what she's doing for surrogacy in Ireland and is fantastic, that whole law needs to be revised especially if we as a society want equality. Like imagine Rosoes had Sophia now for 3/4 years and if that other woman takes the fancy she can just take Sophia back and there is nothing Rosanna can do about it, so i do like that surrogacy laws are getting a platform.

Reactions: 6
I 100% think she's a spa however i do think what she's doing for surrogacy in Ireland and is fantastic, that whole law needs to be revised especially if we as a society want equality. Like imagine Rosoes had Sophia now for 3/4 years and if that other woman takes the fancy she can just take Sophia back and there is nothing Rosanna can do about it, so i do like that surrogacy laws are getting a platform.
Equality for who?

Reactions: 2
Nobody said the surrogate did a good deed? What's that got to do with anything?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.