Rosanna Davison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is a large part of her persona, though - mum of three, one of which was bought by renting another woman’s body.
Oh honestly just bore off. The woman wasn't held against her will. She did it willingly.

Reactions: 12
Not going to lie, I think she is absolutely beautiful and I love her make up. I also really like her style. Soz.
ditto, I can't get on bored with a lot of trends atm because it isn't me belly tops and baggy jeans on someone my age ain't going to cut it. So if Rosannas style is dated there is no hope for me. But I would be intriuged to know who ya'll like because am always on the lookout for inspo. x

Reactions: 5
I feel for her that she had a hard time getting pregnant but she is getting to be a tad insufferable with the constant baby content and now the book 🙄 I’d hoped she would use her platform to bring other women’s struggles to the table and diversify it a little but it’s just all just about her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel for her that she had a hard time getting pregnant but she is getting to be a tad insufferable with the constant baby content and now the book 🙄 I’d hoped she would use her platform to bring other women’s struggles to the table and diversify it a little but it’s just all just about her
She has 3 babies under 2, how could that not consume her content?! I’d imagine they take up the vast majority of her time. I think expecting otherwise is unrealistic. I’ll definitely be interested in reading her book. If baby content isn’t what someone is looking for then I think a mother of 3 under 2 is probably best avoided!

Reactions: 7
She has 3 babies under 2, how could that not consume her content?! I’d imagine they take up the vast majority of her time. I think expecting otherwise is unrealistic. I’ll definitely be interested in reading her book. If baby content isn’t what someone is looking for then I think a mother of 3 under 2 is probably best avoided!
It’s the type of baby content she’s sharing - the freebies and surrogacy route are not accessible to everyone and it’s tiresome

It’s the type of baby content she’s sharing - the freebies and surrogacy route are not accessible to everyone and it’s tiresome
She rarely talks about surrogacy on her Instagram unless I’m missing it. She really hasn’t spoken that much about it.

Reactions: 2
How, how has she found the time to write a book when she's looking after 3 small kids 😳
Just reading up on this thread. It’s hilarious that anyone would think this woman doesn’t have numerous nannies and night nurses on hand. The winged liner, curled hair and full face of makeup alone and constant making of tik toks and changing of dresses would take up her whole day 😂😂😂

And maybe it’s because I don’t have kids (yet) but the videos she does of her and Wes Quirk drinking alcohol (like whole Bottles of wine) as soon as he 3 babies sleep. Like I always wonder what if there’s an emergency over night? Who would drive to the hospital or hear the babies in distress if both parents have been on the sauce since they went to bed?

I suppose if the nannies are live in then they would deal with it. It’s just scary to me to think of being drunk around small children who are depending on you for safety (but like I said I don’t have kids so maybe that’s normal enough) ?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just reading up on this thread. It’s hilarious that anyone would think this woman doesn’t have numerous nannies and night nurses on hand. The winged liner, curled hair and full face of makeup alone and constant making of tik toks and changing of dresses would take up her whole day 😂😂😂

And maybe it’s because I don’t have kids (yet) but the videos she does of her and Wes Quirk drinking alcohol (like whole Bottles of wine) as soon as he 3 babies sleep. Like I always wonder what if there’s an emergency over night? Who would drive to the hospital or hear the babies in distress if both parents have been on the sauce since they went to bed?

I suppose if the nannies are live in then they would deal with it. It’s just scary to me to think of being drunk around small children who are depending on you for safety (but like I said I don’t have kids so maybe that’s normal enough) ?
You have made quite a few deductions? She hardly shows them getting trollied to the point of being unresponsive. 🤣

I have a baby and I can assure you the full face of make up and doing my hair can still be done sans having staff on hand.

Reactions: 6
You have made quite a few deductions? She hardly shows them getting trollied to the point of being unresponsive. 🤣

I have a baby and I can assure you the full face of make up and doing my hair can still be done sans having staff on hand.
You have a baby, she has three.

• Haha

Me too with two kids... I might also have the odd glass of wine or two with my husband of a evening…god forbid!

Couldn’t have said it better myself! I 1000% agree with everything you said here! I am mum of 3 ( two are similar ages to hers) and I also have a full time job.

Reactions: 3
Why does it matter if she has a nanny? Loss of people have one or send their children to creche. It’s fairly normal these days.

Me too with two kids... I might also have the odd glass of wine or two with my husband of a evening…god forbid!
You are terrible parents!! How dare you unwind after a very busy day! Do you not know that when you have children it means the end of any form of adult enjoyment? Only one of you is allowed to have a drink and the other must be on stand by with the car keys in hand in case of any emergencies.

Believe me, when you do have children you won’t have such a sanctimonious attitude towards having a drink with your husband after a hectic day.

Reactions: 12
I think the bottle of wine videos are just for the gram. I don’t think she even drinks that much, if at all. she’s too health conscious. She should go easy on the makeup/ tan as she’s naturally beautiful anyway. I don’t know how she could be ar$ed getting dolled up everyday with 3 babies, nanny or no nanny.

I met them before at an event. Rosanna was lovely but afraid of her life to have a drink
Not sure if she was worried about weight gain or if they were trying for a baby but Wes was defo forcing her to have a few and she wouldn’t. She’s very prim and proper but in fairness came across very nice.

Why does it matter if she has a nanny? Loss of people have one or send their children to creche. It’s fairly normal these days.
I agree it’s totally fine to have a nanny. With her millions, I would too! She would probably get so much more respect if she said “I don’t do it all, I have help” rather than these feigned and staged tik toks of her being a relatable under the pump mum. I also agree she seems to be telling ALOT of half truths.

And to the mums who enjoy a wine with their husbands sorry if I seem sanctimonious 🙏 I was genuinely wondering what if there was an emergency or what, who drives etc if both parents can’t because they’ve been drinking. It just seems a weird thing to publicise too. I would be so scared. Maybe if one drinks the other stays sober but they’re both boasting about hitting the bottle of wine a lot (on his page and hers) 🤷🏻‍♀️

I met them before at an event. Rosanna was lovely but afraid of her life to have a drink
Not sure if she was worried about weight gain or if they were trying for a baby but Wes was defo forcing her to have a few and she wouldn’t. She’s very prim and proper but in fairness came across very nice.
How was he forcing her to have a drink? That sounds bad

More deductions.

God forbid a woman seems to have it together.
I am not knocking her looking great, I have children and I know that it’s hard to get myself ready and out the door on time most mornings with little people clamouring around me for attention.

I think the original poster may have meant that for Rosanna to have it all together whilst juggling three babies she must have help and I agree.

Reactions: 1
I am not knocking her looking great, I have children and I know that it’s hard to get myself ready and out the door on time most mornings with little people clamouring around me for attention.

I think the original poster may have meant that for Rosanna to have it all together whilst juggling three babies she must have help and I agree.
Her dad said he and the wife are there everyday helping with the kids. Personally, that would be my worst nightmare.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.