Rosanna Davison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How, how has she found the time to write a book when she's looking after 3 small kids 😳
I'd say looking after herself takes more time than what she spends taking care of her children. She's got grandparents nearby, but no doubt a cleaner or two, a night nanny, daytime childminder, and a housekeeper that manages the laundry etc. Can't imagine herself even doing a shop in Dunnes and handing over her €10 vouchers and running back to get something else to be able to get another €10 off😂
She's unrelatable and fake. And I'd say very precious
Having stood behind her and her husband in Dunne’s I can honestly say that they are very nice and unassuming
So she's nice because you stood behind them in Dunnes. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd say looking after herself takes more time than what she spends taking care of her children. She's got grandparents nearby, but no doubt a cleaner or two, a night nanny, daytime childminder, and a housekeeper that manages the laundry etc. Can't imagine herself even doing a shop in Dunnes and handing over her €10 vouchers and running back to get something else to be able to get another €10 off😂
She's unrelatable and fake. And I'd say very precious

So she's nice because you stood behind them in Dunnes. 😂
Surely witnessing her being nice in a boring,, day to day interaction is a fairly reliable indication of the way she treats people? Rather than if there were crowds / journalists / cameras there?

Reactions: 6
Surely witnessing her being nice in a boring,, day to day interaction is a fairly reliable indication of the way she treats people? Rather than if there were crowds / journalists / cameras there?
I suppose if she was nice she wouldn't have used a disadvantaged woman's womb in the Ukraine!

Reactions: 3
It is a large part of her persona, though - mum of three, one of which was bought by renting another woman’s body.

Reactions: 2
Oh ffs , come on!! The surrogacy debate has happened on this thread before, don’t kick it off again.
She's making money off being a mother, promos with baby products, shows a lot of the person she is by how she got to that place.

Reactions: 3
Eh how?
She rented a woman's womb,
She advertises baby products.
Shows the type of person she is.
"Rented a woman's womb" - you sound unhinged.

So what if she advertises baby products?

"Shows what type of person she is"

.... care to explain? Your logic is somewhat skewed; to say the least.

Reactions: 8
"Rented a woman's womb" - you sound unhinged.

So what if she advertises baby products?

"Shows what type of person she is"

.... care to explain? Your logic is somewhat skewed; to say the least.
Clearly doesn't care about people.
Read up on surrogacy in Ukraine and the people who have to do it.

Reactions: 2
I'm not even going to dignify your passive aggression with a response. Entirely unnecessary.
Fine but facts are facts. She rented another woman’s uterus. You can soften it whatever way but the reality around paid surrogacy is nicely glossed over.
Why aren’t women in wealthy countries lining up to be paid surrogates?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it will be a huge seller women are having children later hence are running into many more problems it will give people hope when they might feel very alone.

Now, I never ever knew her husband was related to Dr Quirke😂 Jesus I’m late to cop on 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.