Rosanna Davison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went back to her page to see any new comments and she’s deleted it! Wonder how that will go down with the brand?
I’m glad the ad is gone, follow on milks are unnecessary! The only countries that have them are the ones that ban ads for formula for 6 months. They are a total gimmick!

Reactions: 7
What a strange ad. Does she breastfeed? None of my business, but some insta mums go on about breastfeeding non stop.

Reactions: 1
She’ll probably have to give the ad payment back to the formula brand as she’s deleted it. What were the comments like? Surely she could’ve expected the blacklash?

All of the ones I saw were negative. Referencing her nutrition and how she should know better, one or two mentioned how the products price is inflated by 50-80% to account for marketing costs

Reactions: 4
Gutted I missed the Aptamil controversy 🤣

Some people have mentioned all the freebies she gets and from looking at her page, she must have received thousands worth of products! Like I understand it’s a transaction with whoever has gifted the goods - I’ll give you x if you say y on your social media but Christ, have a bit of cop and donate some of it the odd time. Having kids is a financially trying time for most people, pandemic or not! I think it’s incredibly distasteful given the current climate and considering she’s worth millions!

Reactions: 8
I can’t even keep track of the amount of buggies! I get that she’d have needed a second one with the twins so close to the girl but I can think of 3 off the top of my head!

Reactions: 1
How, how has she found the time to write a book when she's looking after 3 small kids 😳

Reactions: 3
How, how has she found the time to write a book when she's looking after 3 small kids 😳
I couldn’t watch the whole video on Instagram as her frozen face just makes it appear to me that what she’s speaking about is incongruous. Her face is literally expressionless.

Reactions: 5
I couldn’t watch the whole video on Instagram as her frozen face just makes it appear to me that what she’s speaking about is incongruous. Her face is literally expressionless.
I think she concentrates so much on how she looks when she's speaking that the sincerity of the message gets lost. That and the botox.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'd say looking after herself takes more time than what she spends taking care of her children. She's got grandparents nearby, but no doubt a cleaner or two, a night nanny, daytime childminder, and a housekeeper that manages the laundry etc. Can't imagine herself even doing a shop in Dunnes and handing over her €10 vouchers and running back to get something else to be able to get another €10 off😂
She's unrelatable and fake. And I'd say very precious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd say looking after herself takes more time than what she spends taking care of her children. She's got grandparents nearby, but no doubt a cleaner or two, a night nanny, daytime childminder, and a housekeeper that manages the laundry etc. Can't imagine herself even doing a shop in Dunnes and handing over her €10 vouchers and running back to get something else to be able to get another €10 off😂
She's unrelatable and fake. And I'd say very precious.
Having stood behind her and her husband in Dunne’s I can honestly say that they are very nice and unassuming

Reactions: 2
She’s stunning and unreal looking, but apparently she is very nice in real life. A friend of a friend worked at UCD when Rosanna was a student there and said she was polite and courteous to deal with.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.