Ron on the go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched. or attempted I should say one of the Japan vlogs. WTF does Ron act like a 9 yr old on straight pixie sticks. How does anyone put up with him? He isn't funny. he acts stupid as tit. I don't know how Koda put up with him for a week, seriously .
---

I did for a few minutes, but I hate when Kids are involved on the streams. I don't find them cute nor entertaining
---

Yes and Yes to ALL of this! I could possible understand a few days a week but Day and night as of late? NO effing way!!!!
---

he reminds me of Sloth from Goonies
I take it you won't be buying a "Smells Like Pooh" candle from Ron's collection?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's Easter and he's at the park for 12 hours today. What about your wife and children? Shouldn't he be at home with them???

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's Easter and he's at the park for 12 hours today. What about your wife and children? Shouldn't he be at home with them???
I don't understand these vloggers in the park away from their family for the holidays. How do the people watching not think its messed up?

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how Koda likes this guy. It seems that there is a small group of vloggers who are pushing each other on their livestreams. Ron, Tonya ( Crazy Disney Lady), Janel (Disney Parks With Love) and Koda. Janel has a voice that can cut glass. Tonya shows up for her live streams whenever the hell she wants and her mods protect her. Especially Cookie. Many of these vloggers who think that they are going to do this for life with no plan for future employment are going to be disappointed. Ron is the main person that I’m referring to.

Reactions: 4
I stumbled upon Janel today for the very first time. And oh my God her voice, I couldn't do it!!! And what is with all of them sitting around this stupid ass piano player it's so boring

I don’t understand how Koda likes this guy. It seems that there is a small group of vloggers who are pushing each other on their livestreams. Ron, Tonya ( Crazy Disney Lady), Janel (Disney Parks With Love) and Koda. Janel has a voice that can cut glass. Tonya shows up for her live streams whenever the hell she wants and her mods protect her. Especially Cookie. Many of these vloggers who think that they are going to do this for life with no plan for future employment are going to be disappointed. Ron is the main person that I’m referring to.
I stumbled upon Janel today for the very first time. And oh my God her voice, I couldn't do it!!! And what is with all of them sitting around this stupid ass piano player it's so boring
If you think Janel has an annoying voice have you ever tuned into a live stream by Jennifer Caruso? Talk about painful!

Reactions: 1
And what is with all of them sitting around this stupid ass piano player it's so boring
There’s only so much you can show when you insist on doing 8+ hours a day in the same park(s). This gives them 30 minutes of what they believe to be entertainment. Or, it’s off to the glass shop to annoy…sorry I mean “visit” those employees and disrupt their day (sometimes 3x).
Classic example of a group of adults who like to play “let’s pretend I have a job”

This ain’t it people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7