Rolf Harris

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she must have a type,i guess most of us do but when she met a decent one and married she had an affair
although i guess MR Ericsson was ok with her apart from having a partner
---
I just had a look to see if she has a thread cant see one i guess she does live a pretty quiet life now

Reactions: 2
I don’t think you can say Ulrika has a type because she was raped by John Leslie, groped by Rolf, was it her fault Stan Collymore hit her, too?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It all leaked out, I heard too many details at the time when I was at school and it was horrific. I’ve seen stuff online more recently, and mention of bits in documentaries, I think most of it is public knowledge now.
I’d definitely have preferred not to hear it at school age.
Yeah, they were very careful about what was released but the file was doing the rounds back then which had everything on it. It was bad enough with the little info that was out there but finding out exactly what happened....I honestly don't know how they got out. As far as I am aware, Thomsen has kept his head down but Venables is in and out of prison to the point the government was talking about sending him somewhere abroad as they spent so much money on having to keep giving him new identities although I don't know why as he brags about who he is and the picture that was leaked a few years back showed that he looked exactly the same just older.

As for Leslie, I still can't believe he and Catherine Zeta-Jones used to be a thing. According to an article in a Wales paper, she sent him a bottle of champagne when the 2013 case was dropped.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah, they were very careful about what was released but the file was doing the rounds back then which had everything on it. It was bad enough with the little info that was out there but finding out exactly what happened....I honestly don't know how they got out. As far as I am aware, Thomsen has kept his head down but Venables is in and out of prison to the point the government was talking about sending him somewhere abroad as they spent so much money on having to keep giving him new identities although I don't know why as he brags about who he is and the picture that was leaked a few years back showed that he looked exactly the same just older.

As for Leslie, I still can't believe he and Catherine Zeta-Jones used to be a thing. According to an article in a Wales paper, she sent him a bottle of champagne when the 2013 case was dropped.
Venables is cracked in the head. Thompson is the little manipulator he knows to stay hidden.

Reactions: 5
Didn’t one of the Rolling Stones have a ‘relationship’ with a 13yo girl? Thank God times have changed.
Rolf was loved here in Australia, he did these mad paintings and was on the ‘Trust British paints, sure can’ adverts

Reactions: 1
Didn’t one of the Rolling Stones have a ‘relationship’ with a 13yo girl? Thank God times have changed.
Rolf was loved here in Australia, he did these mad paintings and was on the ‘Trust British paints, sure can’ adverts
Yeah, Bill Wyman and Mandy Smith. At first, he claimed nothing happened until she was sixteen but he admitted in his biography the first time was when she was 13, and even worse, he claimed he saw her as a woman at 13. He tried to play the 'I've atoned' card a few years back by saying he voluntarily went to the police but they did nothing which he probably knew would happen.

The whole band is iffy apart from Charlie Watts. Brian Jones slept around and got quite a few women pregnant and was known to abuse them. Mick, Keith, and Ronnie slept...or rather assaulted several underage girls The actress Rae Dawn said she was only 15 when Jagger who knew her age had sex with her. Then there is Mackenzie Phillips was 18 when she got with him but he seemingly told her he had been after her since she was 10.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Yeah, Bill Wyman and Mandy Smith. At first, he claimed nothing happened until she was sixteen but he admitted in his biography the first time was when she was 13, and even worse, he claimed he saw her as a woman at 13. He tried to play the 'I've atoned' card a few years back by saying he voluntarily went to the police but they did nothing which he probably knew would happen.

The whole band is iffy apart from Charlie Watts. Brian Jones slept around and got quite a few women pregnant and was known to abuse them. Mick, Keith, and Ronnie slept...or rather assaulted several underage girls The actress Rae Dawn said she was only 15 when Jagger who knew her age had sex with her. Then there is Mackenzie Phillips was 18 when she got with him but he seemingly told her he had been after her since she was 10.
I remember the whole Bill Wyman/Mandy Smith saga when it happened. Wasn't Mandy Smith frequenting nightclubs with her older sister, even though it was known that she was underage they were often pictured in the newspapers. Mandy was absolutely stunning and she definitely looked older than her actual age but that's no excuse for Wyman though...yet at the time it wasn't a "scandal".

Reactions: 9
He's awful, and I used to like him before I read about that.
Wonder what Liv makes of it.
There was a documentary on Sky I think, last year, about the music industry and young girls... apparently he had an underage girlfriend who toured with him and this was with her mother's approval. It was all very seedy to say the least.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Not particularly topical but he used to advertise Denny sausages in Ireland

• Haha
  • Sad
Venables is cracked in the head. Thompson is the little manipulator he knows to stay hidden.
The pair of them should of been tied to lampposts with the details of what they did for all to see. 10 years old or not they knew exactly what they was doing.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
When you look back, that seems really strange. Working in an industry where you know child abuse is endemic and get that same industry to actively promote a private connection to troubled and vulnerable children.

Who had what access to that data? GDPR wasn’t a thing then.
One way of looking at it is that it was her way of trying to do something about it. People forget that she started Childline in response to a mother writing in to 'That's Life' about her daughter, who had died as a consequence of bullying. I'm no defender of Esther Rantzen and don't particularly like her. Still, I don't think anything more will happen with her, legally, as she's in a bad way with Stage 4 lung cancer. I really don't believe her motivations for starting Childline were sinister BUT she could have done more within the industry.

So that's 5/6 of them? It's terrifying to think of how many men might secretly want to do this, but don't purely they don't have the money and influence to get away with it.

Reactions: 4
I really don't believe her motivations for starting Childline were sinister BUT she could have done more within the industry.
Yeah, I really don't think "she started Childline to find children for Savile to abuse!" passes the smell test. But she also could have done a lot more.

Yeah, I really don't think "she started Childline to find children for Savile to abuse!" passes the smell test. But she also could have done a lot more.
I think it was more along the lines of filtering out children who were opening their mouths about 'higher ups'.

Reactions: 1