Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby designer wear just seems a waste when they’re only in it 5 minutes before it gets too small or they’re sick on it! I used to get some of the high end stuff from TK Maxx, it would cost the same as clothing from high st shops. However that Gucci babygro is horrid, looks cheap. I know that’s Gucci’s thing atm to make their brand look copied but it’s minging. It looks like she’s bought it on Cheetham Hill😝

I saw the Humes fam at Legoland in the summer. The Prada coat was out that day too. She attracted quite a lot of attention but apparently refused any photos as she was with her family. Fair enough and the park was packed that day. I get that, but I also think when you’re in the public eye that’s what got you there in the first place and you should at least stay humble.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It’s crazy how different Rochelle and Frankie are. Both grew up in Essex and found fame young with S Club Juniors, and then The Saturdays. And I find Frankie so likeable!

Reactions: 17
Totally not discrediting the supermarket clothing because I’ve got lots of bits from supermarkets for babies, Sainsbury’s is a personal favourite. But if you want to spend a lot of money there’s also some high end baby gear you get in Harrods etc that’s very expensive but it doesn’t have a logo on it. To me these are also cuter for babes and more traditional than a gucci baby suit. Sure she can afford it but she’s just all over the in your face labels. Please name me another real celeb who you see doing this? Most of them aren’t even showing their children. She could be so well respected despite her lack of talent but she’s too unlikeable because of her braggy chavvy ways.
Completely agree, i know Holly Willoughby isn't everyone's favourite but i find that i have a lot more respect for her as a 'celebrity mum'. She's obviously very well off but she doesn't gloat about it like Rochelle and isn't plastering her kids all over social media.

Reactions: 5
It’s crazy how different Rochelle and Frankie are. Both grew up in Essex and found fame young with S Club Juniors, and then The Saturdays. And I find Frankie so likeable!
Same Frankie I like and also Una. Rochelle somehow became the one and has really racked up the flaunt the cash

Reactions: 8
I love Frankie! I know she shows her kids on social media but somehow it’s not the same as Rochelle. I think because she’s done it from when they were born

Reactions: 8
Way to make all other new mums feel like tit by boasting about how well your baby sleeps!!

Reactions: 6
Way to make all other new mums feel like tit by boasting about how well your baby sleeps!!
She would be that really irritating friend, wouldn’t she. You’d turn up to a meet half dead from newborn sleep deprivation and she would respond by saying B sleeps through the night and has done since one week old or something.

Reactions: 4
And one of the kids has a friend round in tier 2. If you’re going to break the rules at least keep it off social media.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why she’s so smug about him sleeping through, there is no way she doesn’t have a night nanny

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This women is a joke, now showing LV, summer purfume, let's all rush out to get a summer scent,

IT'S ONLY £250.00 for 100ML,
bloody bargain 😡

She is such a show off, nasty nasty Rochelle. Last week baby in swim shorts, now £250.00 summer purfume, think she's trying to tell us all that they are going away, don't they normally go to Dubai for Christmas or is that their summer holiday.?

She is nasty.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
They’ve done the Maldives for the last couple of years I think. Their chavvy reality star friends usually follow suit. Shame they don’t all duck off for good.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This women is a joke, now showing LV, summer purfume, let's all rush out to get a summer scent,

IT'S ONLY £250.00 for 100ML,
bloody bargain 😡

She is such a show off, nasty nasty Rochelle. Last week baby in swim shorts, now £250.00 summer purfume, think she's trying to tell us all that they are going away, don't they normally go to Dubai for Christmas or is that their summer holiday.?

She is nasty.

‘Only £500 for both!’ Because everyone has £500 to throw away rn🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yep,
Are my eyes deceiving me? "ONLY £500". Wow, she's become so unlikeable.
Yep £250.00 for 100ml, we all know these z list celebs have money, but it's the way she let's everyone know.

I could go and buy the same purfume but why would I put it on insta? It's not something that would enter my mind. 🤷‍♀️

Oops, sorry even cheaper than I thought only £450.00 for both. 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yep,

Yep £250.00 for 100ml, we all know these z list celebs have money, but it's the way she let's everyone know.

I could go and buy the same purfume but why would I put it on insta? It's not something that would enter my mind. 🤷‍♀️

Oops, sorry even cheaper than I thought only £450.00 for both. 😡
that’s what I find odd about celeb insta. If I got my nails done I wouldn’t upload a pic of the colour chart. If I got a perfume I wouldn’t upload my purchase. It’s just odd, and crap content.

100% “blakey boy” is on the bottle now. No breastfed baby sleeps through that young no chance no how. No knocking formula but clearly now she’s had her Earth mum photo shoots done she’s packed it in. All that fuss and bragging she did and now has been very quiet about her transition to formula.

Reactions: 13
Has she taken the “only £500” post down now? She is such a gormless idiot. Absolute chav. Herself and her husband are stealing a living. Not a brain cell or a bit of charisma between them. Two new money bellends who think being clothed head to toe in labels makes you classy. Thick as pig tit the pair of them

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.