Rochelle Humes #9 She doesn’t have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. She’s a talented presenter.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a liar! She’s barely worked the last few days and which CEO can take a bank holiday off, several holidays a year etc.

Sitting in a car mirror, looking at herself and taking photos. How embarrassing.

Attachments

I don’t know how Marvin puts up with her
I’m not sure they spend much if any time alone together anymore.
If they go out it’s with others, on holiday with others, eating dinner in their own home with others, at my little coco headquarters with others etc.

I don’t think he has to put up with her, just tolerate her as there will always be others around he can spend time with.

There’s no quality time just the 2 of them, even when they are home they have people over or he’s away dj’ing or she is prancing g about at the opening of an envelope.

They have no ‘family time’ just them and their children. Everything is documented, everything is done for a reason (mainly to show off).

So sad.

Reactions: 1
Such a liar! She’s barely worked the last few days and which CEO can take a bank holiday off, several holidays a year etc.

Sitting in a car mirror, looking at herself and taking photos. How embarrassing.
Anyone who actually has a full on job with responsibilities knows this isn’t possible. You get calls, pulled into a meeting/teams meeeting last minute. Urgent stuff comes up. Throw kids into the mix and getting calls from school to pick up a sick kid etc (and wasn’t one of her kids constantly off?!). There’s no way you can plan your day to the minute being a busy boss :-|

she’s just trying to get people to believe she lives this “perfect” life. News flash, we don’t want your life Rochelle and anyway what you show is 100% fake so who knows what her actual life is like. Sitting on a sofa making her 100 macha of the day which she pictures and throws down the drain whilst a nanny watches your kids and you obsess over what your husbands doing. Sounds fun :-|

Reactions: 1