Rochelle Humes #6 fulltime working mum? pull the other one hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't despise this woman anymore if I tried. I do not believe for once second she doesn't have a full time nanny and does the school runs!!! Lies lies lies. She's out evvvvvveerrrry night. She must never do bedtime!!!! Worst mother but tries to act like she's the best by giving them fresh fruit blended haha. Bet she doesn't clean the blender up though her in house maid will do that. Don't know how she got so rich. Just luck I suppose
Literally! I can’t believe people actually believe this tit. On holiday one of my best friends was telling me how much she loves Rochelle cause she’s so hardworking and all this and I couldn’t believe it 🤣

Reactions: 7
Her mother must literally go everywhere with them.

there are her ‘cheerleaders’ yet blake is nowhere in sight. Then suddenly the mum is there bringing chips!!!
How is it hard when there’s 2 of you, to look after just 2 kids (while the other is performing).
Yes their grandmother may want to see her granddaughter perform, but why must she always be lumped with Blake and why doesn’t she just say no to looking after him/them all the time!

I’d be embarrassed relying on my parent that much and would hope that they would have time to enjoy their own life rather than looking after my children 24/7.

Attachments

Reactions: 6

there are her ‘cheerleaders’ yet blake is nowhere in sight. Then suddenly the mum is there bringing chips!!!
How is it hard when there’s 2 of you, to look after just 2 kids (while the other is performing).
Yes their grandmother may want to see her granddaughter perform, but why must she always be lumped with Blake and why doesn’t she just say no to looking after him/them all the time!

I’d be embarrassed relying on my parent that much and would hope that they would have time to enjoy their own life rather than looking after my children 24/7.
"Ketchup that isn't heinz"

Your snobbiness is showing Rochelle! Again, comments like that show you what she's really like!

Reactions: 14

Off topic but I have friends who are just like Rochelle. They kid themselves into thinking their parents enjoy having them so much (some do I guess) but when you speak to their parents having their grandchildren has become such a chore.

Reactions: 11
Is she taking the piss with that pose? does she want people to think she’s got legs like Gru ffs 🤣

DC9D1E7D-E528-45FF-B9E3-1069B845A6FB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it not odd to buy your friend’s girls a trip to lapland when they already have plenty money. Just showing off she can afford it

Reactions: 3
The extra full stops annoy me. Someone mentioned it previously on this thread and now I’ve spotted it, it’s giving me huge rage 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ketchup that isn't Heinz...glad to see she's keeping the kids, and herself, grounded.

You can tell she hasn't done a day's work in a warehouse because she's smiling.

Reactions: 10
Im new to this thread so I’m sorry if this has been covered, but has there been a falling out amongst the Saturdays??
Rochelle didnt like Mollie’s baby reveal picture and pretty sure she never likes anything of Frankie’s??
👀👀👀 wonder what happened.
I’m sure it’s a case of she’s so far up her own arse that she wouldn’t know any of that was going on.

Reactions: 4

She's paid in Gucci bags and LV scarves. From what Rochelle has said they didn't have much growing up so Rochelle probably throws money at her whilst making it known to how far she's "made it" and that Mama needs to work for her keep. Do we know if her sister, her mum's other daughter, has any kids?

Reactions: 3
She's paid in Gucci bags and LV scarves. From what Rochelle has said they didn't have much growing up so Rochelle probably throws money at her whilst making it known to how far she's "made it" and that Mama needs to work for her keep. Do we know if her sister, her mum's other daughter, has any kids?
I don’t think she has any kids

Reactions: 1
She said yesterday she was in a 3hr meeting... sure you were Rochelle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m new to this thread…. BUTTTTT why does she stand like that Lorna girl and why does she insist on having her stomach out in every story ….we know you have a flat stomach love 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.