Rochelle Humes #6 fulltime working mum? pull the other one hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually think the more someone brags about their relationship or their possessions, the worse their position must be. Even if she does make decent money now she is blowing through it all by spending it on stupid designer tit (if the stuff is real, that is). I wonder whether they'll be divorced and bankrupt in a few years' time.

Reactions: 16
I usually think the more someone brags about their relationship or their possessions, the worse their position must be. Even if she does make decent money now she is blowing through it all by spending it on stupid designer tit (if the stuff is real, that is). I wonder whether they'll be divorced and bankrupt in a few years' time.
I agree. It's just stuff. Having a prada hair clip or a Van Cleef bracelet doesn't make you likeable or a good person.
My birthday is coming up and so is Christmas. My husband keeps asking what I'd like, and I honestly don't want anything. No new bag/perfume/make up etc etc. I just want to spend some time with my family and friends and enjoy their company. Something Rochelle won't be doing until the annual Maldives trip, judging by her recent social schedule.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Literally never! And she’s always in the office at like 1pm and it looks dead. Like we have never actually seen any other part of the RH Group have we? I bet it’s that one laptop and one crappy room with that horrible sofa with the stuffed balls

Reactions: 7
Every friend, work colleague etc I’ve known who have bragged about their relationship.. it’s ended in divorce, generally as a result of the husband cheating.
For me it’s almost like she got something to prove, like he’s ‘mine’. If you look at photos, she’s the one generally draped all over him.

Reactions: 14
Every friend, work colleague etc I’ve known who have bragged about their relationship.. it’s ended in divorce, generally as a result of the husband cheating.
For me it’s almost like she got something to prove, like he’s ‘mine’. If you look at photos, she’s the one generally draped all over him.
Agree with this.
She wasn’t like this a few years ago. She was actually living her live in private
Something happened to change that

Reactions: 12
Agree with this.
She wasn’t like this a few years ago. She was actually living her live in private
Something happened to change that
I think she saw the money in it and then it became addictive. I’d say she would literally have withdrawals if she wasn’t constantly posting.

Reactions: 7
Im new to this thread so I’m sorry if this has been covered, but has there been a falling out amongst the Saturdays??
Rochelle didnt like Mollie’s baby reveal picture and pretty sure she never likes anything of Frankie’s??
👀👀👀 wonder what happened.

Reactions: 6
Im new to this thread so I’m sorry if this has been covered, but has there been a falling out amongst the Saturdays??
Rochelle didnt like Mollie’s baby reveal picture and pretty sure she never likes anything of Frankie’s??
She has commented under Mollie’s post, but I don’t think any of them are close now at all (someone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong).

She also follows over 3,000 accounts, Frankie’s account will be dead and buried by the algorithm just showing her all the designer stuff she likes… 🤣

BAEDF80A-4260-4CAE-9F19-619472DA1095.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think they are probably like most manufactured pop groups, happy to catch up if they see each other but not best friends.

Reactions: 11
I get the impression Rochelle thinks she’s too good for any of them or they don’t fit her instagram ‘style’ these days.
Mollie & Una seem to meet up if Una visits London from what I’ve seen Mollie post.
Frankie posted a picture of her and Rochelle from an awards night a few weeks back, they were sat next to each other for the whole show and Rochelle reposted tons of pictures she was tagged in except that one (I need to get a life I know 🤣🤣🤣) Too much spare time on my hands

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel like Frankie and Mollie are probably closer than any of the others but still not very. Una lives in Ireland and I don’t really know much about Vanessa. But I think all of them have probably realised how self-entitled and insensitive Rochelle is and they just follow her because they used to be in the same group.

Oh my god really? As if! Yeah Rochelle definitely thinks she’s too good and above them now. Don’t be daft!😂 I do the same hahaha

Reactions: 2
I thought she was close to Frankie as they were friends even before S Club juniors. I guess they just grew apart maybe

Reactions: 3
Tell me you’ve never worked a day in a warehouse, without telling me you’ve never worked a day in a warehouse!
*health and safety rules well out
the window!

Tell me you have your own brand of goods, but use different branded goods (cups with a soft spout at his age?) without telling me you in reality don’t use your own branded goods!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Tell me you’ve never worked a day in a warehouse, without telling me you’ve never worked a day in a warehouse!
*health and safety rules well out
the window!

Tell me you have your own brand of goods, but use different branded goods (cups with a soft spout at his age?) without telling me you in reality don’t use your own branded goods!!!!
I know like F off. I can imagine all the real workers waiting for her to finish her staged photos so they can get back to work.

Reactions: 8
Couldn't despise this woman anymore if I tried. I do not believe for once second she doesn't have a full time nanny and does the school runs!!! Lies lies lies. She's out evvvvvveerrrry night. She must never do bedtime!!!! Worst mother but tries to act like she's the best by giving them fresh fruit blended haha. Bet she doesn't clean the blender up though her in house maid will do that. Don't know how she got so rich. Just luck I suppose

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.