Rochelle Humes #5 Obsessed with fags & designer tags, but should be more concerned who marv shags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh godddddd …. This feels so wrong.
Kids should NOT be in designer clothes at their ages.
They shouldn’t be aware of all that BS full stop.
The kids were in head to toe Dior for the youngest christening so these trainers are the tip of the iceberg. Rochelle should take a leaf out of Holly's book and go back to keeping her kids off SM

Reactions: 11
All she cooks is that soup with the big pieces of corn on the cob in. Also its so embarrassing that she always puts 'mine' on pics of Marv.🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also its so embarrassing that she always puts 'mine' on pics of Marv.🤦‍♀️
This would be a huge red flag of coercive control if a man was doing it on photos of their wife.
I think in her case though she is just insecure because he has strayed.

Reactions: 19
I would love to reply on one of her photos where she says 'Mine' that 'No one else bleeping wants him anyway'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Marv at the table on his phone. Rude. They’re as bad as each other.
She’s still not mentioned that little coco bowl correctly. It’s an ad Roch. You own the brand….you don’t usually need reminding

Reactions: 3
Marv at the table on his phone. Rude. They’re as bad as each other.
She’s still not mentioned that little coco bowl correctly. It’s an ad Roch. You own the brand….you don’t usually need reminding
He always seems to look at Rochelle with disgust 😱

Reactions: 4
How does she eat the big bit of corn with the spoon that’s in the picture? It’s not going to be an elegant thing to eat! Maybe that’s why Marv looks at her in disgust! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watched her episode of The Wheel last night. I swear I caught a glimpse of her with her trap shut.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aw don’t rip Saturday Soup guys, it’s a big thing in Caribbean culture, you just eat the corn like you would a normal corn on the cob and wipe your hands if they’re messy, not sure why that’s weird?

I cannot abide that stupid thumb though, bleeping annoying and weird she always gets it in shot.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Aw don’t rip Saturday Soup guys, it’s a big thing in Caribbean culture, you just eat the corn like you would a normal corn on the cob and wipe your hands if they’re messy, not sure why that’s weird?

I cannot abide that stupid thumb though, bleeping annoying and weird she always gets it in shot.
I’d expect a person with a cookbook out to be showing a wider variety of food. That’s all she ever cooks

Reactions: 5
I’d expect a person with a cookbook out to be showing a wider variety of food. That’s all she ever cooks
That’s fair enough but there’s been a couple of rude comments about the soup itself - just pointing out the significance is all. It’s also something you’d have every week so that’s why it’s shown so often 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.