Rochelle Humes #5 Obsessed with fags & designer tags, but should be more concerned who marv shags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they always shove their son inside this playpen thing?
Looks like he’s in jail.

Could they not sit and play with him rather than sitting on the sofa watching a movie whilst he’s stuck in there?
She’s tired after a hard day at work. She’s a working mama. It’s much easier to shove him in there than parent I guess. And it’s perfect if she needs to pop out for a fag 👌🏻 He’s contained

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hate the whole ‘working mum/constantly grinding’ agenda she pushes, when she literally has time for constant restaurant dinners, lunches out, coffee dates with her friends, spa trips, pilate sessions, nail appointments and time left over to document it all on her stories ffs…. I’m not even a mum but so many of the mums I know would DREAM of that kind of flexible/free schedule.

Reactions: 26
I’m officially old!!!

Do all young (ish) people go out to restaurants/shops and then spend time just posing in front of mirrors getting shots for Instagram?

If I have lunch/dinner/a shopping trip with a friend it never crosses my mind to take a photo of myself shopping/eating, never mind myself and my friend stood in front of a mirror, posing to get pictures to prove to the world we’ve been out.

I’m obviously not of the Instagram generation, but I feel so far removed from it that i feel like I’m ancient!

Is this honestly what women in their 30s do now, go out and feel the need to document everything as well as making sure there’s selfies/poses shots and all of their handbags and accessories in shot too?

Can someone clarify for me?

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I’m officially old!!!

Do all young (ish) people go out to restaurants/shops and then spend time just posing in front of mirrors getting shots for Instagram?

If I have lunch/dinner/a shopping trip with a friend it never crosses my mind to take a photo of myself shopping/eating, never mind myself and my friend stood in front of a mirror, posing to get pictures to prove to the world we’ve been out.

I’m obviously not of the Instagram generation, but I feel so far removed from it that i feel like I’m ancient!

Is this honestly what women in their 30s do now, go out and feel the need to document everything as well as making sure there’s selfies/poses shots and all of their handbags and accessories in shot too?

I’m not even 30 and my friends and I do not do this. I think lots of people do but we do not. We got out for the social aspect not the social media one. But I do wonder if I’m a minority with that 🙈

Reactions: 11
I’m officially old!!!

Nope. Just if you love yourself as much as rochelle does.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Feel more normal now!
Thought I was just getting old!!!!!!

Anyone else seen she’s just picked Blake up from nursery?
Must be nice to have your child in nursery all day so you can hit the gym, have breakfast out with a friend etc.

I’m all for routine and if it’s where he’s used to going then fair enough, but she is so far removed from her brand image it’s unreal.

Comes across as she’s too busy to go back to the Saturdays as she has 3 kids at home blah blah blah but she has all the kids in school/nursery and just swans around 90% of the time doing what she wants.
Hardly a working busy mum lifestyle. Most parents I know haven’t had the opportunity to go out with a friend for breakfast, or dinner, or go to the gym etc as well as working full time as they have errands to run, houses to clean, things to attend to, but of course Rochelle pays someone to do lol that. 🙄

Reactions: 5
The man on her stories who she said is there for planning something special is a wedding planner. I can see them renewing their vows for the 10th anniversary and making it OTT

Reactions: 10
The man on her stories who she said is there for planning something special is a wedding planner. I can see them renewing their vows for the 10th anniversary and making it OTT
Hmm yes definitely ott and normally something done when something has happened and they need to prove they're happier than ever 🤦‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 4
Im so glad she has a thread! She’s so awful as a TV presenter it’s embarrassing to watch!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh godddddd …. This feels so wrong.
Kids should NOT be in designer clothes at their ages.
They shouldn’t be aware of all that BS full stop.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.