Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I've said it before, but I am certain that in10-15 years time they are going to massively regret wasting all of this money on such trivial things, unless they have been advised wisely and have invested money, they will end up with a very different lifestyle in the future, not one she will want to plaster all across social media
Couldn’t agree more. She’s trying to keep up with the jones’ which is all just an absolute waste of time and money.
unfortunately it seems like there are so many others all fighting for attention, trying to outdo each other.

in 30 years time she (and most of the others) will look back and regret not spending more time with her family and wasting all that money just on what she perceives as looking good and trying to be just like/better than everyone else.

Reactions: 10
The matching outfits on her hen look absolutely tragic and it looks beige as anything
I'd much rather be on a plane to some hot country for a weekend with tacky matching tshirts than having to traipse around being an extra in rochelles excessive life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What was with the matching outfits?? More money than sense the lot of them🙄

Reactions: 4
I remember reading her sister Emily works for the NHS so doesn’t have a showbiz lifestyle. I wonder if Rochelle pays for everything like this or if you can’t afford it she doesn’t invite you

Reactions: 11
Omg she is insufferable!! Arsed hanging about for her to get content for insta!! Has Marvin cheated on her??

Reactions: 7
The denim knee highs made me think of kids playing dress up in the 80s or something. All those matching outfits and not a single nice one.

Reactions: 4
Omg she deffo copied hef friend georginas best friends hen do!
she litterally copied everything she did.
hers didn’t seem as forced as Rochelle tho because he husband actually has money 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
In my experience, EVERYONE who renews their vows is doomed for divorce within the next 5 years 🤣🙈

She's so vapid and obsessed with material things, she's already had the massive wedding, replaced one already very expensive engagement/wedding ring set for a more "fashionable" one, and now she's doing it all again!!!! Time for ring no 3?!

Reactions: 16
I remember reading as a teenager about the renewal Seal and Heidi did every year thinking it was sweet.
They announced their divorce about a week after I read that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Alaia was sick all weekend so let's take her to Boots and let her rearrange the shelves!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So her child has gone to work with her ‘for the day’…….started work at 4pm!!!!

states child has been sick over the weekend, but she has time to do a gym workout at home this morning, post a load of pictures of her time away, takes her shopping where she is touching all the goods etc.
if my child is ever ill there’s no way I’d have time for a workout, a trip to the office, the shops etc. if they are ill we are snuggled up on the sofa all day with them recovering, not swanning around a shopping centre or bringing them to work.

Again, there’s the photo of the bag and sunglasses incase anyone was in any doubt as to what brand they were. “Look at me, I buy Chanel”

She has all her priorities wrong.

ps- her child hardly looks to be ill at all, if she is well enough to be swanning round the shops, she’s well enough to be going to school!

Ps, does anyone live near where she lives? Is the weather really warm enough today to be just wearing a vest top?

Attachments

So her child has gone to work with her ‘for the day’…….started work at 4pm!!!!

states child has been sick over the weekend, but she has time to do a gym workout at home this morning, post a load of pictures of her time away, takes her shopping where she is touching all the goods etc.
if my child is ever ill there’s no way I’d have time for a workout, a trip to the office, the shops etc. if they are ill we are snuggled up on the sofa all day with them recovering, not swanning around a shopping centre or bringing them to work.

Again, there’s the photo of the bag and sunglasses incase anyone was in any doubt as to what brand they were. “Look at me, I buy Chanel”

She has all her priorities wrong.

ps- her child hardly looks to be ill at all, if she is well enough to be swanning round the shops, she’s well enough to be going to school!

Ps, does anyone live near where she lives? Is the weather really warm enough today to be just wearing a vest top?
They are Celine not Chanel.

• Haha
Are they renewing their vows?! Is it the norm for people to have another hen do before?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Omg she deffo copied hef friend georginas best friends hen do!
she litterally copied everything she did.
hers didn’t seem as forced as Rochelle tho because he husband actually has money 😂😂😂😂

Without going too off subject 😬 what does styledbyhd husband do?

Reactions: 2
Yep I can confirm it is really warm down here at the mo. One layer weather. So no wonder she’s in a vest. Designer though mind, don’t you be thinking she’s in anything less! Cue photo of her weird nails with label from top somehow in shot…

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.