Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Marv also went away to Ibiza. Its does seem all a bit too much for 10 years renewal. Fair enough go away with your mates, but she has gone all out full out hen do.
I bet the actual event will be even bigger and grander than her wedding, as she has been to many weddings since then, so she will want to top them all!! Shame really as sometimes bigger and louder doesn't mean better!

The dress will be a wedding dress, one of them nude slim fitting deep V neck dresses that are in fashion atm. Marv in a white suit matching with Blake and Girls in mini white dresses. Photos will be inspired from B Beckham's Vogue wedding, with her posing and Marv with that look he does, you know the one which looks like he has a bad smell under his nose. You'll have all the girls group photos and then Marv and his boys, and then them with their 'crew.' Someone will give a performance and she will be onstage with the mic.

Then roll on all their friends insta post of how amazing they are, the most special beautiful couple, their best friends, most kind hearted people, how much they love them blah blah blah...

Would think more of it as an actual meaningful event if it was small and private, and truly about them and their marriage, but its all for the gram and the attention.

They’re at soho house in paris and various places out for meals
Yes Francesca just had a baby and not sure if she’s gone to the whole weekend or not.

I find it strange that her friend marrion isn’t with them, but is in France.
I'm sure Fran baby isn't more than 3 weeks old and she was away for a night as was her husband. I know I shouldn't judge but I judging. I'm mean it's not like their mates are getting married the first time, so it was important they didn't miss out... damn is FOMO Really that deep?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Looks like Marv also went away to Ibiza. Its does seem all a bit too much for 10 years renewal. Fair enough go away with your mates, but she has gone all out full out hen do.
I bet the actual event will be even bigger and grander than her wedding, as she has been to many weddings since then, so she will want to top them all!! Shame really as sometimes bigger and louder doesn't mean better!

The dress will be a wedding dress, one of them nude slim fitting deep V neck dresses that are in fashion atm. Marv in a white suit matching with Blake and Girls in mini white dresses. Photos will be inspired from B Beckham's Vogue wedding, with her posing and Marv with that look he does, you know the one which looks like he has a bad smell under his nose. You'll have all the girls group photos and then Marv and his boys, and then them with their 'crew.' Someone will give a performance and she will be onstage with the mic.

Then roll on all their friends insta post of how amazing they are, the most special beautiful couple, their best friends, most kind hearted people, how much they love them blah blah blah...

Would think more of it as an actual meaningful event if it was small and private, and truly about them and their marriage, but its all for the gram and the attention.

I'm sure Fran baby isn't more than 3 weeks old and she was away for a night as was her husband. I know I shouldn't judge but I judging. I'm mean it's not like their mates are getting married the first time, so it was important they didn't miss out... damn is FOMO Really that deep?
if you were in the pub with me right now I would buy you a pint (or gin, vodka, lager, cider, whatever your tipple is) we are so much so on the same wavelength🥂🍺👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 14
I didn’t actually see Fran in the stories or pics…more like the plastic lookalike Georgina who definitely has started to look like the Wildenstein bride.

Reactions: 6
I think she took a lot of ‘inspiration’ from @styledbyhd. No doubt she’ll share more today 🙄

Reactions: 8
I used to actually think Rochelle was ok but all of a sudden she's become a right show-offy pain in the neck. There is no need to have hen / stag parties. This is ridiculous.

Reactions: 14
Just seen her photo dump on instagram... 90% of the outfits were hideous, and the thing that caught my eye (which i'm sure it was totally supposed to) was the pic of the cocktail menu... 22 euros for a cocktail?!?🤯 I don't even know where to start with that.

The Hen do was ridiculous are they ever with the children?As poster said above georgina needs to lay off the fillers.

Reactions: 5
Am I being dumb or did her sister Emily not go to the hen ? I can’t work out if she’s in the pictures and I’m just not seeing her ?

Reactions: 3
Eugh, just Eugh!

everyrhing About this is just so wrong. How is she supposed to be relatable on this morning during phone in’s about relationship advice or money problems?

what’s your relationship advice Rochelle? “Well when your partner cheats, move house and school, have a band aid baby, write mine on every photo and try convince the world you are happy”

what about money advice rochelle? “Just go out, micro manage every aspect of everything so you can brag and show off how wealthy you are, how everything coordinates, how u are popular and have besties and are sooo loved and adored, and if it is branded you buy it, no matter what the cost, or what it looks like to keep up with the jones’”

she’s getting insufferable, why on Earth at her hen do is there glasses (or god knows what) with her and Marvin’s name and wedding photos in them, and then wedding photos in frames of them? How’s that relate to a hen do? She is utterly bonkers, all of them must have literally been on their phones 24/7, no living in the moment and everything done for the gram.

I would be so pissed off if I went to my friends hen do and she made us wear matching outfits for literally the whole weekend, made us pose for various staged photos, made us video walking all together staged, made us wait around while she posed and had photos taken etc.
What’s wrong with living in the moment and just taking a few random photos etc like normal people….oh that’s right she doesn’t think she’s normal, she thinks she is sooooo above that and everything needs to be documented for the gram so she can get even more attention.

photo dump below for anyone who hasn’t got insta/to look back on in months to come!

“Some might call it extra, i say it’s excellent” Rochelle Humes ladies and gents on her 2022 hen (again) do.

Also, edited to add in the last photo. Someone swapped seats for her on the plane!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
It's all so horribly excessive, especially with the state of the world at the moment. Honestly makes me feel a bit sick

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Am I being dumb or did her sister Emily not go to the hen ? I can’t work out if she’s in the pictures and I’m just not seeing her ?
I was wondering the same thing. Her mum didn't go either, but her aunty did. Sister probably not showbiz enough and isn't into all that, and her mum had the kids as they were both away. Also did she seriously get someone to come and take photos?? Oh my word!

Instagram has a lot to answer for lol

£95 for a blazer!!! For a fake hen do!!! Please tell me that it was gifted and not paid for...

I know the Kardashians do crazy stuff like this but they are multi millionaires. Its all part of their brand.

Attachments

Last edited:
I think she took a lot of ‘inspiration’ from @styledbyhd. No doubt she’ll share more today 🙄
I came to say the same thing it was a carbon copy. Georgina was also on that hen and I get the feeling Rochelle had a case of the green eyed monster and just had to have the same for herself.

When I’ve looked back at the photos, there’s so many bloody outfit changes. They went Friday and came back Sunday.
I think I counted (at least) 5 matching outfit combinations.

I’m sorry but who in their right mind goes to Paris for the weekend (for a hen again do) and ensures her hens have at least 5 matching outfits to prance about in.
Done purely to gain attention and show off. She is so needy and attention grabbing for all the wrong reasons, it’s such a shame.

I could not be bothered to go on what was basically a regimental tour of Paris bars and eateries, in clothes I’d been told to wear, have photoshoots wearing the matching clothes and having to pose in them continually until I got the right picture for Instagram.

her friends and family are all enablers, it’s because of them (and her ego) that she’s turned into this performing monkey, who’s self absorbed and lives literally on a different planet.

someone needs to reign her in and bring her back down to reality with a thud, otherwise I can’t seeing it ending well.

She’s either going to end up broke and homeless, or she’s going to go the other way and there seems to be glimpses of it now, I think she has some sort of disorder or mental health issues. She doesn’t eat much (calories wise), is obsessed with her looks and seems very regimental with her exercise regime etc and all these potions and vitamins etc she’s taking. I have a feeling she’s going to make herself very poorly for the sake of “looking good” and she’s going to end up on a downward spiral where nobody around her intervenes (because again they are all enablers).

someone needs to start saying no to her for a change, no I won’t babysit (take some responsibility for your kids), no I won’t waste money on 5 matching outfits for a bloody second hen so when you are still married to the Man we had the first hen do for. No we don’t need to waste money having a vow renewal, during times when the rest of the country are choosing between heating and eating, it’s just crass.
No we don’t need someone to come in and tidy our playroom for us and colour coordinate it.
No we don’t need to buy designer items for our children for every outfit they are seen in, they’re bloody kids.
No we don’t have to go to every event we are invited to and document every aspect of it at every opportunity.
No we don’t have to carry our phones round with us 24/7.
No we don’t have to tell people when we are going on holiday, or that we are consciously coming off social media to spend time with family (to then be on social media commenting on posts and putting the kids in the kids club most of the time you are on holiday).
No I don’t have to photograph everything that touches my lips, or the cafe I buy my juices from etc.
No I don’t need to get my designer bag or thumb into every picture and make myself look even more like a dick.
No I don’t need to update everyone on what manicure I’ve had every god damn time I have one.

She’s out of control, someone intervene and do it soon!

I came to say the same thing it was a carbon copy. Georgina was also on that hen and I get the feeling Rochelle had a case of the green eyed monster and just had to have the same for herself.
Omg, I just went back on Georgina’s grid and it is identical. Who’s hen do was it? It literally is a carbon copy, same place, same touches, same venues. How predictable.

I’m not very good with ‘celebrities’ so have no idea who the bride to be is

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Also, edited to add in the last photo. Someone swapped seats for her on the plane!!
Ha! And she replied to the person on Insta that she hoped she’d get the chance to say thanks. Well you didn’t, did you Roch, you should have thanked them at the time.

Reactions: 10
I know I've said it before, but I am certain that in10-15 years time they are going to massively regret wasting all of this money on such trivial things, unless they have been advised wisely and have invested money, they will end up with a very different lifestyle in the future, not one she will want to plaster all across social media

Reactions: 9
Now we have a picture of all the pictures! It’s just relentless!!!

Ha! And she replied to the person on Insta that she hoped she’d get the chance to say thanks. Well you didn’t, did you Roch, you should have thanked them at the time.
That was exactly my thoughts too. I would have thanked them there and then, or just not made a fuss about where I was bloody sitting.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Imagine carrying photos of you and your husband and candles with your photos all thr way to Paris just to take pics for Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.