Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kellypol

I'm working from home today so took a tea break, turned on TV and This Morning is on(never watch it). They had people on about the cost of living crisis, Rochelle there sitting pretty "hmmm" "yeah" while they were taking about people deciding on heating and eating, all while in the last few weeks she was on this indulgent hen shindig then 'renewal of wedding vows' thing. The kids and her top to toe clad in designer clobber daily which would feed a family for a year. Kardashian style birthday themes for said kids which would pay normal people to run a car. Tone deaf. She's a shite presenter too, with a capital "S".

Reactions: 22

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Ah poor Roch and Marvin needed a weekend away to get away from it all.

but they pass like ships in the night and of course they always have their children and Work full time too #bigbossmama

I’ve never know 2 people to work as little as they do,spend as little time with their kids as they do and protest that they juggle life and their life is stressful with them working so hard and bringing up a family on their own.

I detest this woman and every other influencer like her who are part of this new entitled crowd who feels the world owes them something and materialistic things are their vice. They do little to nothing, have people do everything for them and STILL harp on about hard working they are.

They need to do a days work in a real job, have to juggle their own kids and work and see how the other half live.

all this pretend perfect life and working soooo hard is a load of bollocks.

stop flaunting your wealth, you may have money but you have absolutely no class at all and it’s incredibly embarrassing and cringeworthy.

Unfortunately Rochelle will never have class as she likes to be the centre of attention, likes to pretend she’s something she’s not and wants to fit in with all the other pretentious idiot

Class is when you have everything to flaunt, but choose not to show it!
More people need to take this on board, especially Rochelle.

how any normal folk during these times can find her even one bit relatable or even likeable is beyond me?

Those who are never humble will never truly be happy.

and lastly, having money does not make you better than anyone else. Unfortunately Rochelle really believes she is better than others because she has money. Which is truly disturbing when you realise her background and that she didn’t have much when she was a child. She has literally turned into the person she would have envied and hated as a child.
touche

• Heart

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
I genuinely only think she got remarried for Instagram as it wasn't around when she first got married! Insane in the brain!

InstaLurk

VIP Member
She’s not trying to be relatable, she’s trying to get over her own insecurity of her upbringing by flashing her wealth, and comes across as an absolute chav in doing so. I always think she seems like a total also-ran amongst her friends too… just like she’s still a teenager scrabbling to be in the cool gang.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Kellypol

But that’s her job.
Lookit, it's not a crime to be wealthy & successfull, it's not a crime to splash your money on nice things. All the bragging, gloating and showboating of said fruits of your wealth is utterly obnoxious when you have to present a show like TM featuring the cost of living crisis for ordinary citizens then have nothing to contribute apart from a 'hmmm' and a 'yeah'.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

muffinheeler

It's all so horribly excessive, especially with the state of the world at the moment. Honestly makes me feel a bit sick

• Sick
Reactions: 20

hol20x

VIP Member
How many fucking photos of her vow renewal do we need to see? People are struggling to live and this braggy bitch just can't help herself.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
"Diverse"??? But she's useless !!! Come on now, the UK is a melting pot with a diverse population. It's an insult to all the talented, articulate people of colour out there who would have so much more to offer these TV shows as presenters by ticking the diversity box with this one.
It is an insult - it actually pisses me off that these ‘celebs’ get to be interior designers, fashion designers and everything else … absolute insult to actual talented people who have worked hard but these celebs just Chuck their name to anything and suddenly they are an expert.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
And finally that list from her daughter for Christmas, utter brag again. Cost of living crisis and there she is showing all the things her daughter has asked for Christmas (and will no doubt get, as well as lots of other things). How does she explain to her daughter that Santa doesn’t bring so many gifts to those boys and girls who’s parents aren’t rich? Or does that not even cross any of their minds?

I hate everything about this woman and the millions of other influencers like her. Self centred, self absorbed narcissistic people who think having money and ‘looks’ make them better than everyone else.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and by god these influencers are all crass, up their own arse idiots who’s ego’s are boosted by their enabling other half’s or their enabling friends and family (in my opinion).

I feel sorry for her and thousands of others like her who have been conditioned and taught that to be the prettiest and the richest makes you the best and makes you a better person and that if you aren’t pretty or rich (and flaunt your money) then you are a nobody.

this whole ‘new wealth’ bragging absolutely stinks.

what has the world come to?
I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a child writing out a Christmas list and separating it into Expensive, Random etc. For a start how would the child know what is expensive and what isn’t? What’s their definition of expensive e.g. more than £50, more than £100?

No way Alaia decided for herself to split the list like that, Roch would have told her which ones are the expensive ones just to show off when she & Marv do end up buying it in the end

Everything she does has to scream ‘wealth & luxury’

• Sick

InstaLurk

VIP Member
There’s a daily mail article on them being in Como, the kids dripping in labels as usual etc, after renewing their vows. Comments are full of how he cheated, and with a school mum. The story is out there now and she can’t stop it.

• Wow
  • Haha

Mrs Moon

VIP Member
Watching This Morning and f ing Rochelle Humes cannot keep her eyes off the cameras. It is so distracting. All the other presenters are acting natural and the GOLDEN RULE is NEVER STARE INTO THE CAMERA unless you are reading the news or speaking to the public directly. She is an amateur and ruins the programme. ITV please get her off.

Reactions: 19

Kellypol

Rochelle is so boring. She has the charisma of a mouldy tea-towel (her husband the same). She can't present for shit. How she gets so many presenting gigs is beyond me. The UK has a vast diverse population full of highily ambitious, versatile,educated, charismatic young people who could do a way better job than her. My only conclusion on how she gets so much work is she has serious dirt on someone very powerful and high up.

Reactions: 19