Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't know what the RH Group is meant to be? If you look it up on insta it's all about Rochelle....blowing her own trumpet!
And she seems to be the only 'client' on the books!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really don't know what the RH Group is meant to be? If you look it up on insta it's all about Rochelle....blowing her own trumpet!
It makes me lol an awful lot, she always seems to be the only one in that place! I can just picture her sitting at her desk spinning in her chair in between making matcha and instagramming her fingernails. 🤔

Reactions: 4
She is the only client lol. It’s just her managing herself instead of having an agent

Reactions: 10
Enough with the over priced rip off manicures, the majority of her following will be struggling terribly this winter 😡😡😡

Reactions: 4
Her ‘signature dish’ was roast potatoes for months, because she had a cookbook coming out. Now it’s daily matchas because she has a ‘wellness’ range coming out. You can see her coming a mile off.

She’s still vanilla, pretending to be rum and raisin.
Definitely saw the posts and thought here we go; she’s trying to style herself as some wellness guru now as though she single-handedly discovered Pilates, matcha and lemon water. It’s so vacuous, disingenuous and transparent.

Reactions: 7
This is is a random memory so bare with.

When I was around 14/15 JLS we’re just starting out and doing lots of interviews in bliss/kiss. This was way back in the day when teen mags were obsessed with running interviews around ‘what men want in a woman’ etc.

Anyway, I remember reading an interview with Marvin and they asked him what his biggest turn off was in a woman and he said chipped nails. I can’t remember the exact phrasing around it but it was an entire paragraph around why chipped nails were the biggest turn off for him in a woman as they looked dirty or unkempt (memory is hazy but clearly had a profound affect on me!)

Since that day, every single time I notice even the smallest chip in my nail I take my nail varnish off - which I only recently released was because of that ridiculous comment in that magazine. And now every time I see Rochelle getting her nails done for an obscene amount of money I do wonder whether it’s something he’s ever mentioned to her 😂

Sad I know… im now on a mission to stop caring about what Marvin from JLS thought about chipped nails 14 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know this isn’t mums net but their youngest son is showing signs of developmental delay…Marvin out a post up and the boy is 2 with no speech and isn’t he still using a bottle….

Reactions: 5
I know this isn’t mums net but their youngest son is showing signs of developmental delay…Marvin out a post up and the boy is 2 with no speech and isn’t he still using a bottle….
Normally id completely agree with you based on my 2 older kids. But I have a 2.5 year old who is only just finding his feet with speech. Struggling with it thinking I'm a terrible parent, maybe I havent given him as much input etc. But then a health visitor told me she believes covid has had a big impact on these kids (my kid was born thr day before lockdown #1) All he knew for the first 2 ish years of his life was people with masks, no chance to interact at playgroups etc. Not saying this is definitely the case as there are 2 year olds I know who are speaking really well. BUT I do feel the whole covid life has had a HUGE developmental impact on kids this age.

But I also don't have the money that rochelle has to access professionals like speech and language therapists....and Blake goes to nursery so you'd expect him to be a little further on

Reactions: 11
Normally id completely agree with you based on my 2 older kids. But I have a 2.5 year old who is only just finding his feet with speech. Struggling with it thinking I'm a terrible parent, maybe I havent given him as much input etc. But then a health visitor told me she believes covid has had a big impact on these kids (my kid was born thr day before lockdown #1) All he knew for the first 2 ish years of his life was people with masks, no chance to interact at playgroups etc. Not saying this is definitely the case as there are 2 year olds I know who are speaking really well. BUT I do feel the whole covid life has had a HUGE developmental impact on kids this age.

But I also don't have the money that rochelle has to access professionals like speech and language therapists....and Blake goes to nursery so you'd expect him to be a little further on
I’m a paediatrician so completely understand you and your situation. The speech spectrum is very broad and boys can be slower with their social communication but her son to me looked like there was a global delay not just his speech…

Reactions: 7
I’m a paediatrician so completely understand you and your situation. The speech spectrum is very broad and boys can be slower with their social communication but her son to me looked like there was a global delay not just his speech…
Ah OK completely fair comment then 😀

Reactions: 1
That was my thoughts exactly after seeing that video of Blake. His entire body language is showing signs not just verbal communication. How old is he?

Reactions: 2
That was my thoughts exactly after seeing that video of Blake. His entire body language is showing signs not just verbal communication. How old is he?
I mean he will have a two year check with the HV and they will flag that his development is behind and then another at two and a half years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.