Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆😱😱😱🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

sorry but they look like shrivelled up burnt dicks on a plate 🤮

who even eats this kind of food?

one night at the ivy, one night at casa del burntdick.

Also what are those yellow clumps in the mash?

who on Earth is buying her cook books ????
Haha must be sweet corn thru the mash? She really really rated herself doesn’t she

Reactions: 5
The only one who has their mouth open more in pictures is Helen Flanagan. It must be an English thing. It makes them look like fish 🐟

Reactions: 5
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆😱😱😱🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

sorry but they look like shrivelled up burnt dicks on a plate 🤮

who even eats this kind of food?

one night at the ivy, one night at casa del burntdick.

Also what are those yellow clumps in the mash?

who on Earth is buying her cook books ????
This looks like something that would come out of either end of my dog

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s really missed a trick there ….. she didn’t manage to get her engagement ring in the shot. You are slipping Roch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would love to see what Regatta have made money wise on this ‘collab’ Everyone that follows her knows she wouldn’t ever wear it! I hope no one has fallen for it and bought one. She went to Pilates yesterday with a Hermes bag FFS, no chance she wears regatta

Reactions: 16
Driving whilst taking a photo!
She’s an absolute idiot!

Regardless if It was literally a few miles per our she was going, she’s taken that photo purely to upload about her day, no other reason.
She’s broken the law all for the sake of a photo for the gram.

why has nobody pulled her up on this?

Also unsure why her right hand is so far over to the left of the steering wheel whilst on a straight road!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
If the engine is running it is a criminal offence to use a mobile phone full stop.
I knew she was stupid but this is another level.

Reactions: 8
She’s in a traffic jam with nothing moving. She would be barely crawling and the vehicles in front have their brake lights on so she’s not going to be speeding
I didn’t mean that she was speeding, but even if she was doing 1mph she’s still using her phone behind the wheel while driving.

Reactions: 1
Notice she likes to take photos of her steering wheel… eye roll…. We know you drive a posh Mercedes G Wagon or whatever it is. Why does she constantly feel the need to do this?!

Reactions: 6
If the engine is running it is a criminal offence to use a mobile phone full stop.
I knew she was stupid but this is another level.
Completely agree!!!

also auto corrected me to saying our instead of hour and won’t let me edit for some reason 🤷‍♀️

Notice she likes to take photos of her steering wheel… eye roll…. We know you drive a posh Mercedes G Wagon or whatever it is. Why does she constantly feel the need to do this?!
Because all she can do in life is brag. All she has is money. She clearly isn’t happy with her life and fulfilled or she wouldn’t do this

Reactions: 6
Rochelle is clearly missing something in her life, she is insecure and bland as duck. She constantly brags to make up for the fact she is unhappy.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.