Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t be shocked at Rochelle filming herself having sex, she’s absolutely dying about herself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Wouldn’t be shocked at Rochelle filming herself having sex, she’s absolutely dying about herself.
No doubt she tried to spice up the sex life in order to stop Marv from straying again, looks like it's backfired spectacularly. On the other hand, this might be the most interesting thing she's ever done, 10x more interesting than her God awful presenting

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How on earth does a sex tape end up in someone else’s hands? 😳 I bet they are mortified 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just love this thread title 💯 Sickening 😂

SXTapegate has spiced things up a bit 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Newbie here and longtime lurker. :)

Didn't Rochelle get an eye injury from sex? Blinded by Marv's spunk and denied it or summin? She has previous...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Looks like she’s defo got previous with kiss ‘n’ tell, Marvin spunk. Comes across as needy and clingy, and well up herself 😆 oh well we’ll know only if the pics are leaked.

She’s been quite the ice queen on IG live in past, blocking comments.

I prefer Jena Frumes, meself, good as gold 🥰

Reactions: 2
I bet it is them. as someone said earlier she’s so obsessed with herself it’s defo something she’d do 🤢

• Sick
Using Aston’s sons birthday party to show Blake using that weaning chair with a closeup shot of the logo. Could she not just put down the phone and enjoy the party

Reactions: 9
Using Aston’s sons birthday party to show Blake using that weaning chair with a closeup shot of the logo. Could she not just put down the phone and enjoy the party
Blake would have been fine sitting at the little table with the other kids but she obvs brought that to show it off to Instagram. As if you would be arsed buying that - you would get a normal high chair at a restaurant or party if the kid couldn’t sit up at the little table & chairs

Poor kids so low down on the floor in that contraption he can’t see a bloody thing!!!

Brag with the matching trainers, so tacky.

And why is a 1 year old still having bottles? Not only that, bottles with bloody juice in them!!! Anything for the easy life with her, try bloody teaching your kids stuff rochelle (and Marvin) rather than leaving it to others. Give him a cup, there’s plenty on the market and no doubt one in your amazing new extended range!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
And getting the Chanel logo in shot too. Tacky witch.
So true! I have no issue with someone owning Chanel, good on them, but with her ANY label is snuck in a photo. It’s like she needs some sort of validation… and who is she trying to impress? The majority of her followers are just ‘normal’ people… does she want us to aspire to be her? No thanks hun

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.