Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it's just me, but Rochelle saying food price inflammation has me in stitches

Surely she should be able to read inflation?

10 seconds in

Omg she totally did, what a wally 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t think of any other ITV couples other then Eamon & Ruth 🤣 I wonder how it leaked

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Would Marvin be classed as an ITV star though? I’m sure only Rochelle works for them

Reactions: 2
If they have a sex-tape leak and JLS don’t re-release their condom range it’s an opportunity MISSED.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Would Marvin be classed as an ITV star though? I’m sure only Rochelle works for them
Yeah that was my first thought. Marvin & Rochelle work together on BBC show The Hit List so they can’t really be called a ITV couple. I think they did briefly work together on This Morning some years ago before Rochelle has worked on it by herself with other presenters

Reactions: 3
I googled itv husband and wife couples but nothing really comes up, I wonder if it is them, as someone said above the Hit list is BBC 🤔

It can't be them, they are far too boring to have a sex tape 😂, but if it is she's released it on purpose to prove to his mistress how amazing they are together

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Can barely see the ad declaration either. Of course, we all know that she owns My Little Coco, but it’s the principle of it.

Yeah like why is it in tiny writing in the corner in white font? Like own that tit it's literally your company advertise it and admit you're advertising!

Also her moving things around making it neat, like go away like anyone cares if one of the items is misplaced.

Reactions: 5
Didn’t she have trouble last week with her WhatsApp….I’m sure she posted it on stories…interesting….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.