Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with all of this but Rochelle will never be more transparent cos she wants everyone to believe the image she gives off on Social Media. The Mumma, Boss Babe , it’s my brand CEO!!

Reactions: 10
Agree with all of this but Rochelle will never be more transparent cos she wants everyone to believe the image she gives off on Social Media. The Mumma, Boss Babe , it’s my brand CEO!!
Yes I completely agree. I feel eventually this will be her downfall. Everyone will see through the utter crap she posts and they will see her for who she truly is.

Reactions: 3
I feel with the likes of Rochelle and loads of influencers, people followed them to start and enjoyed but now they aren’t interested in the content as they know it’s a load of ads/bragging/BS but don’t unfollow (maybe just mindlessly). Her engagement is pretty bad compared to her following.
I guess it’s almost like joining the gym but not going and you still just pay your membership - you kinda don’t think about it (if that makes sense)

Reactions: 11
“On the bus just like the old days.” Like she’s actually willingly gone along on a tour bus? Where are the kids? I’d be like nope off you go. Why has she felt the need to go along?

Mollie King’s fiancé Stuart is off playing cricket today for three months. She won’t even see him over Christmas. They spent their last night together cleaning out their cupboards she must not have got the memo to cook him a hearty meal. And not a song and dance out of mollie about it either, just getting on with it. Rochelle is painful

Reactions: 19
Another night, another tour date attended and another night without their kids.

Reactions: 2
How would he cope without her sure she’s the only one keeping him fed. Starvin Marvin indeed

Reactions: 12
I'm just wondering how anyone could stomach going to see JLS every night of their tour
I was in the queue for another show at Newcastle arena at the weekend and there was a huge JLS poster on the wall - everyone that I saw notice it laughed and said something along the lines of “who would go to that?” or “no one even liked them the first time round!”

Reactions: 4
I literally have no words, prancing about at Nobu again and now a bloody Christmas tree 7 and a bit weeks before Christmas.

looks like she’s spent more time taking photos of herself again rather than using the equipment!

“I’m the first to get my tree up”……seriously, like a spoilt bloody brat has to have everything and be the first to get something! Eughhhh

And seriously, who the hell takes photos of bloody towels and bottles of water? Would she do the same in a bloody travelodge or at bannatynes?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Hate to break it to you roch but many people on socials put their tree up on the 1st nov .

Reactions: 4
Just realised bannatynes is a northern thing. But you get the gist!

Didn't she even get people in last year to decorate the house and tree etc or am I getting muddled? Remember people were up in arms as it was during lockdown.

Reactions: 8
Haha wait for “I’m a boss mum, author, presenter, chef and professional Christmas decorator”
Also tagged is the company that decorated my house. Like with her daughters party I’m a party planner, here is the party planner I used! Like we are all thick.

Well I’m a financial advisor then … because I spend money

She grinds my nerve… have they still got the dog ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.