Rochelle Humes #3 Boasting and Roasting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a maid guys
If you go on pmac page and watch his latest cooking video you can literally see the house help in the back washing all the dishes!
I love the way she tries to make it out like she does everything herself
No wonder her house is always spotless with 3 kids and a dog.
Cleaning up after making a Sunday roast is hell so I only do it once every few weeks!
No wonder she does it every Sunday
Pmac??

Omg what!
Are you sure
So where is the baby !?
A badly constructed sentence but I got the gist.

1. Ms. gossip has a son
2. Ms. gossip son has a gf
3. Ms. gossip son's gf has a "mate"
4. Said "mate" allegedly hopped into bed with M whilst Roch was pregnant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
A badly constructed sentence but I got the gist.

1. Ms. gossip has a son
2. Ms. gossip son has a gf
3. Ms. gossip son's gf has a "mate"
4. Said "mate" allegedly hopped into bed with M whilst Roch was pregnant.
My son gf wouldn't lie its true
How did it end?
Which baby was rochelle pregnante with?
Her last baby it was a while ago...I forgot all about it and added rochelle on the gram and remembered what I was told my son girl as no reason to lie .. so I eneded up on rochelle on here seen all your post about her...she like all the rest of them never ending posing knocke me sick..I will ask my son girl next time she is down ..they were here yday as well..but will find out ..really sad though don't agree with it at all. And it was probably just a sex thing anyway but will find out more .

Reactions: 3
My son gf wouldn't lie its true

Her last baby it was a while ago...I forgot all about it and added rochelle on the gram and remembered what I was told my son girl as no reason to lie .. so I eneded up on rochelle on here seen all your post about her...she like all the rest of them never ending posing knocke me sick..I will ask my son girl next time she is down ..they were here yday as well..but will find out ..really sad though don't agree with it at all. And it was probably just a sex thing anyway but will find out more .
How old was the girl?

I can well believe it. Been plenty of rumours about him cheating. And she is very desperate to flaunt him.

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t there a rumour about him and a mum at the previous school. I’m sure I read that on here .

Reactions: 2
Would explain why she is constantly showing off their relationship and saying mine mine mine like the seagulls from finding nemo

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.