Rochelle Humes #3 Boasting and Roasting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like writing a 5000 word essay but she would never know what that would be like

Reactions: 2
Other people literally put the books in front of her! Such a diva!

if I asked her for a 5000 word essay Rochelle written 5000 would be what I would expect to get back.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have those kids ever been to soft play or eaten a McDonalds? All she does is take them to fancy bloody restaurants.

Reactions: 19
Yet again it’s all for show! What mum with kids can relate to her taking her kids harrods or selfridges for food and shopping? In the real world!!!!! Same old crap dragging her kids around London who they would probably prefer a trip to a trampoline park and a bit to eat at some where less high end that sells ponsy food! Sad

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand why she’s in such a rush to make her girls grow up. Just let them be children!

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why she’s in such a rush to make her girls grow up. Just let them be children!
Exactly this - I want mine to stay little as long as possible cos. I love the innocence of them & the fact all they have to care about is Peppa Pig, Soft Play and snacks - let them be little Rochelle, before you know it those years will be a distant memory.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.