Rochelle Humes #3 Boasting and Roasting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rochy complaining about working, running a business, home life blah blah blah.
Firstly, how about stop you the mystery visits in boots, that’ll save you a bit of spare time at home 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I actually was a bit impressed with her latest story. I know, sorry, please don't come for me! But I liked that she FINALLY admitted she got help and was saying she was struggling, CBA with the gym etc. It did actually feel a bit sincere for once.
Hate the notion that she she wishes she was "like other influencers" though, who would pull out the camera at a child vomiting on you. Influencers are just a different breed thinking people want to see every minute detail of their lives. Those that do need psychiatric help.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It seemed like she was looking at her reflection most of the time in the oven or something though 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She admitted to help with the house yes but not with the kids or with the business. I like that she’s being a little bit more honest though! One step at a time I guess.

Reactions: 5
She's be a lot more likable if she was honest more like in last nights IG stories instead of bragging about what she's bought.

Reactions: 4
She would be more likeable if she just shut up and didn’t over share 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She admitted to help with the house yes but not with the kids or with the business. I like that she’s being a little bit more honest though! One step at a time I guess.
Exactly this! AS IF she's running her 'business' all by herself. More like there's a team behind her masterminding the whole thing and taking a nice wedge for themselves for all their hard work. She's so full of self-importance, get over yourself love.

Reactions: 9
You need to turn the laptop on to do any “work” Rochelle!

4FE5D357-B9D7-4881-9CAC-6672AEB7558D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.