Robin Gallant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really landed on her feet hasn’t she? Be a fitness influencer for a couple of years, get with the CEO of a huge business, marry him, have his kids & quick social media 😂
I will never forget when she uploaded the video called ‘I’m dating the gymshark CEO’ and then very quickly changed it after backlash 🤣 just seemed that she didn’t pursue that relationship innocently.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think some very specific science might be to thank for those twins.

Just a hunch......

Wishing her all the best. Children deserve happy parents. I hope they are that at least.

Reactions: 4
She’s really landed on her feet hasn’t she? Be a fitness influencer for a couple of years, get with the CEO of a huge business, marry him, have his kids & quick social media 😂
I will never forget when she uploaded the video called ‘I’m dating the gymshark CEO’ and then very quickly changed it after backlash 🤣 just seemed that she didn’t pursue that relationship innocently.
She's a gold d. Hahaha I guess she was smart enough to figure out she's not gonna last as a fitness influencer.

Reactions: 1
Aah, her transformation to becoming a dependent, obedient housewife is complete I see. She must be thrilled

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have to credit Ben. He always comes across pretty normal and down to earth and seems the opposite of her. But if he was, I can’t imagine him wanting the drippy, obedient housewife. He’s created a very good social media/business persona

Reactions: 10
Just seen Ben is in Vietnam - can't imagine Robin and the twins have gone with him. She's not been online since they announced their arrival which tbf I don't blame her for, I can imagine twins are a handful! Just find it strange is all.

Reactions: 4
Just seen Ben is in Vietnam - can't imagine Robin and the twins have gone with him. She's not been online since they announced their arrival which tbf I don't blame her for, I can imagine twins are a handful! Just find it strange is all.
Pretty sure they have a nanny. There's no chance robin could look after them alone

Reactions: 6
Glad she has her own thread. Weird tradwife woman. Seriously sad.
---
I find it so strange that they had all these influencers at their wedding but are not even friends with them.

Reactions: 6
I come back onto her Instagram and this thread quite often, hoping she’ll do SOMETHING. But nothing. No posts, no insta stories, i know she has twins but she clearly has help, what does she do all day? I just miss her content tbh 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I also miss the home renovation YouTube videos.
I guess they are one of the wealthiest families in the UK, now with young children and a dad who travels frequently. Security would be huge for them.
I noticed on one of their last videos that the house was blurred out in the background.
They aren't taking any risks.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I think she was never cut out to be an influencer because of her anxieties etc but she did it well enough and now she has no need to do it so why bother.

Just checked Companies House and she applied to wind up her company in September so she's done.

• Haha
Reactions: 3